• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

giri

amazing what PHX does with just a couple good PG's and some shooters.

Yeah really.

They're putting people in the PnR constantly. Have constant motion. Backed up by good PG play Dragic and Bledsoe are playing really well to top it off. When one of them is out, the other is averaging super star numbers.

Then you add in that Markieff Morris has figured it out this season. They're playing really good ball for the talent they have.

It's bizzare, because we need a high pick :|

I think Hornacek is going to be a really good coach from what they're showing so far. Long season to go though.

Fantastic 4th quarter for the Lakers. When they got down 8 late, I thought they would fold. They pleasantly surprised me.

Who would have thought Wes Johnson would be carrying us through games?!

Rodeo, what is this sorcery?

Pkaz01

Yeah really.

They're putting people in the PnR constantly. Have constant motion. Backed up by good PG play Dragic and Bledsoe are playing really well to top it off. When one of them is out, the other is averaging super star numbers.

Then you add in that Markieff Morris has figured it out this season. They're playing really good ball for the talent they have.

It's bizzare, because we need a high pick :|

I think Hornacek is going to be a really good coach from what they're showing so far. Long season to go though.
Dont forget gerald greens 3 point shooting and frye has been better. Even plumlee is giving us 10/10 a night out of no where. It comes down to hornacek and the defensive coach they got from boston he has had a very underrated effect on the teams defensive mentality

giri

Dont forget gerald greens 3 point shooting and frye has been better. Even plumlee is giving us 10/10 a night out of no where. It comes down to hornacek and the defensive coach they got from boston he has had a very underrated effect on the teams defensive mentality

Yep.

Plumlee's 10/10 can't be under rated. Gerald Green shooting .380 and the defensive coach have been huge for the team.

Again. I wanted a high pick :|

The most beautiful shot chart I've seen yet:

BaSeLYBCcAAM-au.jpg

100% of the Rockets' points were scored on paint shots, three pointers, or free throws.

Pkaz01

Yep.

Plumlee's 10/10 can't be under rated. Gerald Green shooting .380 and the defensive coach have been huge for the team.

Again. I wanted a high pick :|
Yea i wanted randle but the amazing thing McD has done is give us a good chance in both free agency and trade for a superstar so we arent necessarily stuck in that mediocre zone just yet

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yo, this fucking League Pass intermission track is so goddamned annoying and loud. I'd rather there was no music.

Smokey

looks like a typical cheeser's 2k shot chart.
shocking it happens to be the rockettes.
im looking at you smokey.

And it works, jelly? I am 35-2 online. PS4 2K community is trash. One loss to the heat and the other to the 2k gods aka the New York Knicks. No comp I'm making myself bored.

And it works, jelly? I am 35-2 online. PS4 2K community is trash. One loss to the heat and the other to the 2k gods aka the New York Knicks. No comp I'm making myself bored.
pff. i eat cheesers for breakfast.
i've lost twice this week, one was against the pacers, and the other i was fucking around too much against the blazers.

Pimpwerx

Another crazy ending for GSW-OKC. Russ did foul on the OREB attempt, but I guess you don't call that. PEACE.

EDIT: Nevermind, he didn't foul there. JO's bitchassness to blame.

Top Bottom