• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Gbraga

crysis32013-02-2201-1truoc.png

crysis32013-02-2300-3zduhv.png

Sethos

Banned
Fine that we're seeing a lot of shots from a newly released game but do you really have to post the same shot 15 times?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Man, those Crysis 3 shots never cease to blow me away. I'm still pissed that I cannot match that in realtime, though. No matter how high a resolution I downsample from it looks nothing like that on my monitor. :\

Apparently my stuff looks weird on IPS screens. Can anyone confirm? I'm a poor mortal on standard LCD fully calibrated tho.

Random morning/DOF goodness.

1svq9j.png

2vbpc5.png

damn, I have a feeling I've asked you for your fallout 3 settings/mods before and you directed me to a thread?

Whats your setup for NV? I must know this. Or at least whats the camera/colorgrading/dof mod?

Spazznid

i0uRqe2OPhtgS.png

igofnuHQEJiOE.png

"James Bond Theme"

I know you're all probably tired of my Crysis 3 shots, but even though I missed a few in this area that I wanted to get, I just couldn't hold back for some. I just beat it, so I have a few more and then I'll cease from them for a bit... Probably...

Gbraga

Man, those Crysis 3 shots never cease to blow me away. I'm still pissed that I cannot match that in realtime, though. No matter how high a resolution I downsample from it looks nothing like that on my monitor. :\

You might be onto something, when I'm downsampling, the shots look a lot crisper than the actual game, may be a Negative LOD problem when downsampling??

Wanny

Your shots have always looked fine on both my monitors (one IPS, one TN).

Alright thanks.

damn, I have a feeling I've asked you for your fallout 3 settings/mods before and you directed me to a thread?

Whats your setup for NV? I must know this. Or at least whats the camera/colorgrading/dof mod?

It's mostly ENB's work. At this point I think it's safe to say that my old config I shared is outdated. I might update it but I'm kinda waiting for more progress from ENB author. I went on the ENB forums to encourage him to continue his work on this game as well. He mostly just pushes effects for Skyrim but I find that game very boring visually even if it's more advanced.

I have no solid NV config so far. Reason is that Vanilla FNV is much much much worst than FO3 Vanilla visuals. NV is just a bunch of ground with almost no grass and rocky walls that all looks the same. How can you make that beautiful?

iNvid02

not sure what kylen is doing but the alien bolt sniper you get early on zooms in pretty well, and with no hud you can get a dof effect. if you time it right you can also retain some of the dof applied when customising your weapons.

crysis320130224151251cls2c.png

crysis320130224151507vbsqu.png

Spazznid

not sure what kylen is doing but the alien bolt sniper you get early on zooms in pretty well, and with no hud you can get a dof effect. if you time it right you can also retain some of the dof applied when customising your weapons.

crysis320130224151251cls2c.png

crysis320130224151507vbsqu.png

Seems like too much work...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is Crysis 3 twenty minutes long or something? I feel like all the shots are from the same area.

Top Bottom