• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

metro20332012-12-0320v7ybm.jpg

metro20332012-12-0320odyc3.jpg

Spazznid

Soria Alyx Replacement Mod for HL2. This one is new, and has jiggle-bones! But not in the way you'd think... The hair, ears, pouches, and even the zipper all react to movement and physics.

ibmNGKNQMbnKAh.png

ieGnbPAAQNNSH.png

Spazznid

ivFhKw7LuLDhH.png

irvvFZ390uPYe.png

Found it to be pretty nicely done so far. Wish Samus mod had Jiggle-bone hair, but eh.

The guy who made this also made sure to include every shader that he could, so that it would include the
Post Stabbed
version and the Xray part works as well.

nOoblet16

I have a question for Half Life Cinematic mod users, just how in hell do you use those files you get from the download ? Iǘe got some 12-13 compressed files over here that I can't using winrar or 7zip because it's not the same format.

Spazznid

I have a question for Half Life Cinematic mod users, just how in hell do you use those files you get from the download ? Iǘe got some 12-13 compressed files over here that I can't using winrar or 7zip because it's not the same format.

Either you need 7-zip or there's an exe file/unziper that you're missing.

Also, try unzipping the first file only...

screenshot392133gbuv5.png

screenshot17383145us0.png

This game is so damn fun with a racing wheel and a H Shifter. A lot of depth to the career management aspect too. Highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys driving games, cause if you do you should already own a wheel!

screenshot392133gbuv5.png

screenshot17383145us0.png

This game is so damn fun with a racing wheel and a H Shifter. A lot of depth to the career management aspect too. Highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys driving games, cause if you do you should already own a wheel!

Wish I could afford a Logitech wheel to play with ETS2. I love the game but its not as fun playing it on a keyboard.

Wish I could afford a Logitech wheel to play with ETS2. I love the game but its not as fun playing it on a keyboard.

The Logitech G27 goes on sale in the low $200 or less these days. Seems like they might be readying a new model by the end of 2013. Great wheel, much better than the G25, my previous wheel. The G27 is worth the extra $. Never made the jump to Fanatec since I don't own an Xbox and get good deals with Logitech.

Any ETS2 mods you recommend? I have just been doing the speed cap removal and better headlights.

The Logitech G27 goes on sale in the low $200 or less these days. Seems like they might be readying a new model by the end of 2013. Great wheel, much better than the G25, my previous wheel. The G27 is worth the extra $. Never made the jump to Fanatec since I don't own an Xbox and get good deals with Logitech.

Any ETS2 mods you recommend? I have just been doing the speed cap removal and better headlights.

G27 is around £170 here I really wanted the G25 but they go for a ridiculous £500. Sorry no, I havent really tried any mods because I am holding off playing it for now until I can afford a decent wheel for it :p

Awesome GTA shots. What ENB is that? Shame i lost my settings after i reinstalled windows as im not sure ill ever go to the trouble of reinstalling GTA then reinstalling all the mods i had in it. Oh well, a few old shots. These are from way back in icenhancer 1.2 i tihnk

ibxt2KZahoYA8V.png

ibw8mBQDsSSSkH.png

My first post here at Neogaf. Hope you like the shots. A golden oldie:

Thanks for these, brings back some pleasant memories of the only gaming I've done with my mother. Myst was one of the series that introduced me to gaming in the first place, plus It's the only one that my mother ever played. Blew my mind when Myst 5 finally introduced real movement.
ib1Bku7MPr4vef.png

iG9jjlz74WdNt.png

Pandora's Tower is a rather cool game so far, parents were kind enough to pick it up for me while they were visiting the UK a few months ago but I never played much for whatever reason. US announcement got me back to it and I ended up playing for 6 hours last night. Chain is a blast to use and the transformation effects for Elena are incredibly disturbing. Looks quite nice in Dolphin except for some weird shimmering/blurring around some edges. Can someone tell me what that is and if It's fixable? Around the stem of the meat blob for example. And first post, excited to be a part of the community :D

AlterOdin

What happens behind the shield, stays behind the shield.
data2013-01-2117-48-2tjp95.png

This game has some amazing texture and effects work, not bad for a 4 GB game. (dat brick wall)
data2013-01-2117-44-542ri3.png

Top Bottom