• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

So is anyone watching the Timbers/Impact game tonight? I feel that this thread lost a lot of people when we moved it to community. :(

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
So is anyone watching the Timbers/Impact game tonight? I feel that this thread lost a lot of people when we moved it to community. :(

I'll turn it on to have on in the background and at least watch part of it. I've always thought the activity in this thread is often nonexistent.

First I need to figure out how to get MLS Live to play a game on my iPad.

Dartastic

You can totally see that the Timbers are trying to still wrap their heads around Caleb Porter's style of play. Once they get their heads around it though... Fuck man. Our possession so far had been unreal.

Dartastic

Great goal. The Timbers have some great passing sequences.
Seriously. I love this style of play. I'm so glad we got Caleb porter and I love our play so far. We have maintained possession and the defense on Montreal's side has been great. That goal was fantastic, so I don't feel that bad. Amazing game so far.

Missed the Fire's first game due to it being left off of Direct Kick (and helping me decide to not buy the package) and I missed yesterday's game due to heavy snow and I couldn't get a satellite signal. I missed zero Chicago Fire goals.

The preceding was not an adverstiment for Direct TV or the Chicago Fire.

roy miller is a disgrace of a player. he completely lost this game single-handedly. embarrassing that he is still a NYRB player

i cannot wrap my mind around the fact that this guy gets paid money to play football. i think he should be investigated for match-fixing

the encroachment rule is stupid ( why not make it like offsides - not called unless the player is involved in the play? just a stupid rule.)

BUT at the same time roy miller is PAID MONEY to be a PROFESSIONAL footballer. there are only a small handful of rules he needs to remember (for example, i dunno, "don't touch the ball with your hands," or "don't encroach on PKs") and he is too unprofessional to follow them. just a pathetic player.

NYRB are never going to win anything until they get rid of this joker.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
JKHTl.gif

It's just so ridiculous. It's always something stupid for us.

Osorio

So I was trashed watching the game last night and passed out around the 75th minute. I woke up and the first thing I did was check Metrofanatic only to find out that not only did we not win, we lost 2-1 in the last 10 minutes because of fucking Roy Miller. I dunno how he still has a contract let alone a starting spot.

God fucking damnit

So TFC fans have taken 4000 visiting supporters seats for the match in Montreal on Saturday.
However, the TFC front office gave those seats to any supporters for free as an apology for pretty much everything they've ever done.
I wonder how many of the 4000 that got seats will actually do the 5+ hour drive to Montreal?

Either way, I'm there.

Osorio

So TFC fans have taken 4000 visiting supporters seats for the match in Montreal on Saturday.
However, the TFC front office gave those seats to any supporters for free as an apology for pretty much everything they've ever done.
I wonder how many of the 4000 that got seats will actually do the 5+ hour drive to Montreal?

Either way, I'm there.

Damn they're really going with that "baby please take me back" strategy

Askani

"The Cauldron finished 2 kegs of 80 Acre @BoulevardBeer & 5 kegs total at the watch party @JohnnysTaverns last Saturday. #welldone"

Can't be $4 for 32 ounces of awesome beer. Was good times.

Looks like Martins was afraid of an away trip to Russia and decided to bolt for the US. Oh and if MLS gaf didn't know, Martins isn't actually 28 years old, he's in his mid thirties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom