• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there will be quite a bit of MLS on TV this weekend.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...nders-portland-how-nbcs-rivalry-day-will-work

Saturday
NBC-Rivalry-Day-March-16.png

Sunday has FC Dallas and Houston at 1 PM EST on ESPN2.

Lamest rivalry in the league

Though the weather is partially to blame

I want the rivalry to be cool, but the fact that it's cross conference and thus less impactful on the table makes it lame.

Also, it's early enough that it'll likely be conflicting with a game from Europe.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Is Martins in the States? I was wondering if he would be eligible to play tonight in the CCL.

Sounders please win tonight. You're facing a B/C Tigres.

Osorio

I want the rivalry to be cool, but the fact that it's cross conference and thus less impactful on the table makes it lame.

Also, it's early enough that it'll likely be conflicting with a game from Europe.

Yeah the old Chicago-Dallas rivalry is dead probably because of that reason

Nice win even though it was against a ten man "B" team. Glad to see the CONCACAF feed stopped with the incessant replays during live action....looking forward to the two fixtures tomorrow. MLS could be in great position both very winnable games.

Askani

I'm in the goal box! Activate Super Flop Mode! Super Flop Mode is go!

gCXEgAG.gif

Diving mofos. I don't watch a lot of TFC because, well, it's TFC. It seems every game I do watch though they pull this crap.

Osorio

Missing the home opener because of work :(

Looks like they won't sell out either. I called the ticket office to see if my season tickets were arriving and they're still selling.

I would mind but I'd really wish Red Bull would just give up and sell already.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
From MLSoccer's RBNY beat writer Franco Pinazo's Twitter:

Wow. Roy Miller's response to why he encroached: "Did it on purpose w/ thought that he would score & ref would have to call it back." Essentially, Miller's reason was he was unhappy w/ handball call and wanted to force ref to stay consistent and whistle back the PK goal.

cMP7p.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I feel bad for NY fans having to keep that idiot on their roster. I know as a DC fan I should probably be happy that such a shit player is on the rival team but I've never cared too much about rivalries.

I just hope he starts for Costa Rica next Friday to benefit the USMNT.

Askani

Probably the last of the OP edits are done. Nothing major, made a few small tweaks, fixed some things that annoyed me, and updated the Supporters Group list. Please check the Supporter listings to make sure I have them right and PM me with errors. I don't have anything else I want to add so if you want to see something up there, let me know. Also, don't forget to PM me username::team if you want to be added to the users list.

Osorio

I feel bad for NY fans having to keep that idiot on their roster. I know as a DC fan I should probably be happy that such a shit player is on the rival team but I've never cared too much about rivalries.

I just hope he starts for Costa Rica next Friday to benefit the USMNT.

Interesting fact: He's the longest tenured player on our roster

Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom