• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Blood, Sweat und Tränen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

can someone explain what is going on in the "Road to the Final" section of that pic?

In addition to the other responses, to clarify: With the exception of the final, you play your opponents twice (once at home and once away) in every round of the Champions League. There are rules that govern who advances based on a tied score over the course of the two games.

Nice work on the OP and that image, xintin!

Cool thanks. I was looking at the listing for Fox soccer channel and ESPN, and didn't see it....

After this is over, they're going to broadcast the friendly between Man City and Chelsea that is taking place in Yankee Stadium.

FORZA DORTMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND

Nice OP.

Can't wait, hopefully we get a good, exciting match. Not in the Copa del Rey sense of the word 'exciting'

Wes

venison crêpe
My natural inclination is to support Dortmund but I'd be happy for Bayern to win for the guys on here who had to suffer that humiliating defeat last year.

That said if Bayern lose again on penalties and Robben is to blame then I just wont be able to contain myself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FORZA JUUUUUUUUU...wait, wrong thread!

Think it's going to be a scrappy affair with Neuer scoring from the spot.

They both deserve it tbh.

Bayern had better pull it off this time. Losing to Inter in the Final 3 years ago was understandable, Inter was a good club firing on all cylinders, and Bayern had serious defensive concerns up the middle. Losing to Chelsea last year was inexcusable. Too many scoring chances were flubbed by Bayern.

Dortmund is good, though. Should be an entertaining match.

Kenka

#fuckBayern
#LoveBayern
#IlovethefuckoutofBayern

BUNDESLIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1339418466_8d8120f1.jpg

I want Dortmund to win...but if Bayern does it instead it will provide a nice little defence in arguments for getting knocked out in the last 16.

Kenka

I support both teams. I am already drowning in semen whil you guys are still anxious.
I've been partying for a month, youhou.

Acorn

I like both teams. Torn on who I want to win.

Kinda want Dortmund since their team is getting picked apart this summer (again), I'd be fucking indignant at Gotze choosing bayern too.

Only if Bayen lose. If Bayern win, we'll have moved on by Sunday. If Dortmund win, the meltdowns and lols will keep me fed until Christmas :D

Oh yes. It will be hilarious.

But it will be absolutly devastating for guys like Schweinsteiger and Lahm. 2006, 2008, 2010 in the national team and three lost CL-finals in four years is heavy.

Acorn

Hmm screw it I'm going with dortmund since Celtic have a semi connection with them.

Also Jakub blakwyblahblahaski has came to a few celtic games.

hal9001

Banned
I really have some conflicting views for which team to support in this match. On the one had I feel bayern Munich deserve it and were probably the best team this year (would be really unlucky to lose it for a third time in a row) but on the other hand Dortmund are underdogs and you always have to support the underdogs.

LeleSocho

Banned
Fuck to those who want one or the other team to win
This match has to end 5-5 and after 20 hours of penalties the uefa will decide to give the cup to both teams
Any other result will be a shame

Kinda want Dortmund since their team is getting picked apart this summer (again), I'd be fucking indignant at Gotze choosing bayern too.

Götze didn't really choose Bayern, he just had a buyout clause in his contract, Bayern's willing to post the fee, and Götze is willing to join Bayern. If it wasn't Bayern, it'd be some other European juggernaut coming after him.

Also Jakub blakwyblahblahaski has came to a few celtic games.

You mean Großkreutz, right? Blaszczykowski being at Celtic games would be new to me.

Götze didn't really choose Bayern, he just had a buyout clause in his contract, Bayern's willing to post the fee, and Götze is willing to join Bayern. If it wasn't Bayern, it'd be some other European juggernaut coming after him.
So, you say Götze had offers from all big European clubs and decided to join Bayern but didn't choose Bayern. Doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom