• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Blood, Sweat und Tränen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acorn

You mean Großkreutz, right? Blaszczykowski being at Celtic games would be new to me.

So, you say Götze had offers from all big European clubs and decided to join Bayern but didn't choose Bayern. Doesn't make sense to me.
Oh yeah sorry got mixed up.

So, you say Götze had offers from all big European clubs and decided to join Bayern but didn't choose Bayern. Doesn't make sense to me.

I haven't heard anything about Götze having offers from any other clubs. I know Bayern offered, and Götze accepted. If they hadn't, someone else would have. You can paint Bayern as the bad guy all you want, but the buyout was in Götze's contract.

I haven't heard anything about Götze having offers from any other clubs. I know Bayern offered, and Götze accepted. If they hadn't, someone else would have. You can paint Bayern as the bad guy all you want, but the buyout was in Götze's contract.

What's going on? People say Götze is the bad guy because he chose Bayern over BVB (and many other European clubs) and suddenly you start talking about how I paint Bayern as the bad guy?

Arnie

The only redeeming quality about Bayern winning is that I get to see a truly happy Thomas Muller.

The eighth wonder of the world.

GQman2121

Banned
Our reign officially comes to an end tomorrow night. It was a great ride while it lasted. Europa just doesn't feel the same.

Clegg

My head says Bayern but my heart says Dortmund.

Bayern have a stronger squad on paper and Dortmund are weakened now Gotze is out of the final. Both sides put in incredible performances to beat the Spanish giants in the semi finals. Dortmund relentlessly pressed Madrid over both legs and Bayern bullied Barca out of both legs.

Hopefully it'll be a good game.

so.

I am heading to wembley to watch the final :D however my history does not bode well for Bayern fans after being there in Barcelona in 99 and in Munich in 2012. Although this time I will be cheering on Bayern as I do feel sorry for them so hopefully that will make a difference! Sorry BVB!

Arnie

My head says Bayern, my heart says Dortmund, and my wallet says either team to win on penalties.

Can't fucking wait.

Milchjon

so.

I am heading to wembley to watch the final :D however my history does not bode well for Bayern fans after being there in Barcelona in 99 and in Munich in 2012. Although this time I will be cheering on Bayern as I do feel sorry for them so hopefully that will make a difference! Sorry BVB!

Time to make it 3 for 3. I believe in your powers, you can do it, I know it.

Fuck Bayern
Fuck Dortmund

Wish both could loose. Wish both could win. Wish Bayern wins and Guardiola has to follow a treble season, so everyone could see what a shit-spewing talentless douche he is.
Wish Bayern would loose so that this side-switching fucking cunt Sammer shuts his whore mouth. Somebody needs to punch that man in the throat.
Wish BVB could loose so that these 2 cunty unloyal players can't run away as CL champs. Wish BVB wins so that the big cunt knows he wasn't even part of this triumph.

59672_616080975086384mtsx1.jpg

Fuck this final. Hope Uli goes to jail and gets fucked in the bum by Breno.

Only ones deserving to touch this trophy is Jupp, Ribery, Piczcek and Müller.

Sane_Man

Well I won't be able to join the fun because I'm stuck at a god damn wedding, but I'll be crossing my fingers for a Dortmund victory.

Well I won't be able to join the fun because I'm stuck at a god damn wedding, but I'll be crossing my fingers for a Dortmund victory.

wedding gonna be more fun than this god awful game. unless the wedding is a sausage fest. in which case the game is still worst.

Kyoufu

The best scenario would be that Bayern wins, dispels ghosts from the past, Dortmund comes with a revengeful spirit next season and gets the trophy.

All according to keikaku.

That's not going to happen. Bayern are going to buy the Dortmund team this transfer window.

Noshino

I love that basically everyone wants dortmund to win. I hope it actually happens.

Its not that everyone wants Dortmund to win, but rather than everyone wants Bayern to lose.

Support the only dutch guy Arjen Robben in this final, so Go Bayern!

I know people that cheer against Bayern just because of Robben.

Psh, Im stuck on hospital duty til 7am.

I'll still watch the game on my phone though

fuck bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom