• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Blood, Sweat und Tränen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing this for an 18th party, where I'm not even drinking because I've got a physics exam on Monday. What sick person plans anything on champion's league final day, taking the piss woman.

snoopen

$10 on Dortmund cos.. what the hell. Come on you underdogs!

1am here, 4.30am kickoff.. will wakeup around 10am and watch the game in peace.

thank god for pay tv.

fxFyj2p.jpg

Place your bets!
Time to first mention of the World Wars by the crowd: 5 minutes
Number of times commentators mention Germany: 100

Hindle

Banned
Another one for the ignore list lol

I apologised to the guy and edited the comment.

I'm a big fan of Frankie Boyle, he makes those deeply controversial jokes all the time, clearly I've seen too many of his material.

Edit. But ignore me if you want.

feel

Winner plays Chelsea at the start of next season for that European Super cup or whatever it's called
It's the ridiculousness of someone caring for the European Supercup or the Club World Cup as if they were the actual finals that gets me.

A friend from work is saying that Bayern is gonna take it. The thing is, last year he was also "super sure" Real Madrid was finally getting the 10th. So, just for today, I have $20 making me root for Dortmund ha!

Arnie

I'm a big fan of Frankie Boyle, he makes those deeply controversial jokes all the time, clearly I've seen too many of his material.

I think he was making a joke because Meus has 80% of NeoGAF on his ignore list already.

<3 Meus.

I'm not about to ignore anyone lol

It's the ridiculousness of someone caring for the European Supercup or the Club World Cup as if they were the actual finals that gets me.

Well if you're someone with no real investment in Bayern or Dortmund and just want to see Chelsea get beaten...

Empty

yeah i can't stop laughing at the idea of the super cup being a superbowl esque championship game instead of a glorified friendly.

JWong

Banned
Chelsea get beaten by random teams in the league all the time, all of which are more significant than any Super Cup defeat.

Well the 2012 season when they won the CL, Aston Villa beat Chelsea, and Chelsea beat Bayern.

Aston Villa > Bundesilga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom