• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We back!~

xWVtPBB.gif

giri

Clearly ya'll need less fucks and more chucks on that team.

These two studs will lock you into Top 4 in the standings! :D

I think you're mistaken to which standings the suns are going for.

They're going for wins.

You been to see bomber @ wcs AM yet?

jjasper

Sounds like Mike is going to be out just a week. Play @ OKC, Dal, and @Atl. Probably going 0-3 but could be worse.

giri

Sounds like Mike is going to be out just a week. Play @ OKC, Dal, and @Atl. Probably going 0-3 but could be worse.

The one thing it might force them to do is get an actual backup PG that doesn't stink.

Probably not though.

jjasper

The one thing it might force them to do is get an actual backup PG that doesn't stink.

Probably not though.
That would be great but if they do anything it will probably just be a d leaguer or FA on a 10 day and then drop em at the end of it.

SamuraiX-

I think you're mistaken to which standings the suns are going for.

They're going for wins.

NQvzYJr.jpg

You been to see bomber @ wcs AM yet?

All the Challenger matches so far haven't brought players in the studio. I think they start bringing in players when the Ro16 swings around. NASL's studio is about 6-7 hours from my house so if I can find an opportunity to run away for a day or two to watch Bomber wreck foreigners, I'm definitely gonna take it! :D

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lmao at the end of this Duke/Syracuse game. College ball is trash.

reilo

And of course it goes to OT as soon as I say it. Dick Vitale has lost his voice. This is bullshit.

reilo

JVG: "You don't want Anthony expanding unnecessary energy guarding Lebron."

Yea, that's one way to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom