• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Fuck, this Chicago team is really full of unlikeable douche type players.

I mean, if Lewie blew his ACL, I probably wouldn't be very sad. I probably wouldn't be sad at all.

Can't say I'd take it that far, but essentially giving away game 7 of a conference finals is unforgivable. Lewis' ass needs to be gone next season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PJ complaining that Kane is playing zone and not battle for the puck when it's on the other end of the zone.

wat.

Fuck, this Chicago team is really full of unlikeable douche type players.

+1 most ironic statement of the postseason

Calamari41

41 > 38
Have you seen Kane's hair cut? I wouldn't let him date my future daughters. Now good looking dudes like Kopitar and Doughty? That's where I tell my daughter that they would be sexing up pure class if they married them.

I would incite them into squirting water on me and then sue for assault, Kings fan style.

Marvie_3

Banned
Have you seen Kane's hair cut? I wouldn't let him date my future daughters. Now good looking dudes like Kopitar and Doughty? That's where I tell my daughter that they would be sexing up pure class if they married them.

ibdGA5gDwan5td.gif

Top Bottom