• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

shmoglish

residentevilrevelatio4duff.jpg

residentevilrevelatio6nubf.jpg

residentevilrevelatiopbu8g.jpg

Javin98

Banned
I brought it from Hong Kong.
I have checked my witcher 3, there was no any update patch applied. May be the patch is not suitable for chinese version.
Oh, so perhaps we don't have the patch here in Asia yet, I suppose?

W3 has muddier textures and foliage than I thought it would.
I'm pretty sure they look muddier because of the compression. Those shots are pretty compressed. The textures and foliage in the Gamersyde video I watched looked sharp.

The Last of Us themed Rift level and some Shadow of the Colossus armour.

Very cool to see these little additions.

Game is great on PS4 as well. Was meant to be played with a controller and even with masses of enemies on screen it never drops from its 60fps.

17142731873_c976bf7101_b.jpg

17140589374_3df96a66bf_b.jpg

17142734653_7c45046401_b.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls
Wonderful. Absolutely astonishing.

All these Sunset Overdrive Screenshots are pursuing me to get an Xbox One. So colorful and fun.

I want to add to the others and say you definetly should. Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 are along my favorite games of all time, up there with TLOU, Bioshock, Modern Warfare, and others.

There is no difference between character models in cut scenes and gameplay, and the game isn't touched up or enhanced in photomode. So yes, I would say that is from gameplay

I think there is. Higher resolution textures and maybe better lighting. Lafayette for example, looks much better in cutscenes. I also think slightly different models are used (unnoticeably loaded in) for melee and QTE moves.

Still the best graphics ever in any case. Nothing compares.

Edit: I also believe stitched and edited pics need their own thread.

Top Bottom