• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Untitled01110.jpg

Untitled01121.jpg

Untitled01122.jpg

Noobcraft

For people with Xbox One screenshots, when you link directly to the photo off a site like the Xbox website, for mobileGAF if we click them it automatically downloads to our devices which is a little annoying. I have like 20 pngs on my phone that I didn't intend to download because of it. It would be really cool if you could host them somewhere like abload/cubeupload :)

For people with Xbox One screenshots, when you link directly to the photo off a site like the Xbox website, for mobileGAF if we click them it automatically downloads to our devices which is a little annoying. I have like 20 pngs on my phone that I didn't intend to download because of it. It would be really cool if you could host them somewhere like abload/cubeupload :)

Something similar happens when you deactivate pictures in the control panel. I have pics deactivated to save up on bandwith, time for page loading an spoiler protection. You have to click on links this way and the xbox website hosted pics I simply don't look at because I don't want to download them. Also, Photobucket is a pain in the A this way as it is always jumping to the website and is loading that first before you can see the pic. Most other hosts work fine.

I was going to make a joke about people sharing plenty of shots from The Order 1886 but I agree lol. At least they're real time cutscenes and not prerendered.

Well idk, for a game like Sunset Overdrive, there is no difference in cutscene and gameplay, (except for an added dof effect ). They're both in game screenshots so they both count I guess :)

melchior_

Does this game always have the copyright info on screen? When is it applied if not? I see subtitles under it so I assume it isn't always there, but I don't think I've seen a screenshot without it.

Nah. They're only added to screenshots when you use the share button.

The Witcher 3 looks pretty good.
It sucks that it's another game where you have to do the pause/unpause trick just to be able to remove the HUD though.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Ah, I think I know now why Geralt's mail looks so off; lighting. This one has variants in tone and shadows and hints of rust on the textures that makes it look more like real metal rings, whereas Geralt looks like flat plastic.

It's weird, TW3 looks absolutely stunning and I'm really not the kind that worries about minor graphic details, but I'm a sucker for armour details and that plastic-looking mail shirt really bothers me. xD It really stands out compared to the rest of the hugely detailed and vibrant, natural looking world.

i-Lo

TW3 is undoubtedly the best looking open world game to date especially considering how much content it has to offer as well as the day night cycle. Their LOD pop-in method is also quite less painful than games like ACU.

One can only wonder what they'll accomplish with C2077 and what the rest of the industry will do to catch up; I wonder if Fallout IV will be similarly visually competent.

VanWinkle

TW3 is undoubtedly the best looking open world game to date especially considering how much content it has to offer as well as the day night cycle. Their LOD pop-in method is also quite less painful than games like ACU.

One can only wonder what they'll accomplish with C2077 and what the rest of the industry will do to catch up; I wonder if Fallout IV will be similarly visually competent.

Completely agree.

Top Bottom