• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

score01

Until Dawn / PS4

GcMcw26.png

DHGRFaZ.png

6fX4sqJ.png

Sakura

I wish there was an 'upload to abload' feature in the share menu. Would be easier.
Lots of games I want to go back to now because of png support.

New thread rules are two images per post, but you can make two posts in a row if you want. Since we're all doing PNG's now, this cuts down on the number of images per page, but also allows individuals to post 4 images at a time (between two posts) if they want to.
My bad didn't realise the OP had changed, thanks.

-griffy-

Banned
I wish there was an 'upload to abload' feature in the share menu. Would be easier.
Lots of games I want to go back to now because of png support.

New thread rules are two images per post, but you can make two posts in a row if you want. Since we're all doing PNG's now, this cuts down on the number of images per page, but also allows individuals to post 4 images at a time (between two posts) if they want to.

Noobcraft

Screenshot-Original.png

Livery is kind of compressed here, it's a result of downloading the replay from someone else instead of saving it when the race was over.
Screenshot-Original.png

TheKeyPit

Banned
^Great shots!

Great TR pics! Can't wait to get my hands on the sequel in November!

Thanks. I've pre-ordered ROTR before I started playing the Definitive Edition. My excitement for the sequel went immensely up.
I'm trying to get as much Tomb-shots as possible in this game, but as everyone knows, the Tombs are compared to the main game pretty much non-existent.

Top Bottom