• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

Lime

screenshot16361b4uva.png

screenshot58919rnupu.png

Thanks. I think one of them is RS 6937-3588-0-0-65 2

Thanks, I want to visit that place.

Reese-015

Dude... I just calibrated my monitor properly through the basic Windows 8 calibration process... Everything looks so much better now. Color temperature was a bit too cold and the gamma was off, making things too bright.

Is it OK to link a screenshot from my Deviantart gallery? I'm not sure how this works, if only the 3 hosts in the OP are allowed. Do you have any experiences with that? I have no problem with uploading them again, it would just be easier.

Thanks

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Is it OK to link a screenshot from my Deviantart gallery? I'm not sure how this works, if only the 3 hosts in the OP are allowed. Do you have any experiences with that? I have no problem with uploading them again, it would just be easier.

Thanks

Those are just three suggested hosts. Feel free to use that as your host, I know several other regulars here use it already.

Are you using the newest drivers (Nvidia?)... I'm curious if they don't break the game (graphics/suns) anymore. Would update if that is the case!

You're not using the latest Steam Version (Directors Cut) are you? (last time I checked the ENB doesn't work with that anymore? Is SSR working? EDIT: Can see it working on the next page!)

Yes the new NV drivers work but you need to download the new build 0.9.7.2.

Did they ever fix the object motionblur in new LoTR: Shadow of Mordor game? It has the option in the menu for obmb, but the game definitely does not seem to have it.

Top Bottom