• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

dr_rus

batmanorigins_2015_03vauc2.jpg

batmanorigins_2015_048tuz5.jpg

Awesome that you're playing around with Sleeping Dogs, Nick. I remember playing it way back when crosire put out the very first beta release of ReShade. Not only was SD a fantastic game, but it was a great testing bed for MasterEffect.
16197465661_789b975f64_o.png

16024136717_024e0d4d9f_o.png

Nick Pal

Awesome that you're playing around with Sleeping Dogs, Nick. I remember playing it way back when crosire put out the very first beta release of ReShade. Not only was SD a fantastic game, but it was a great testing bed for MasterEffect.
16197465661_789b975f64_o.png

16024136717_024e0d4d9f_o.png

Hey Wask, I remember those shots. That preset's impressive. I haven't gotten into it much but I'm appreciating the small details that make it feel like a living breathing world - in between trying to figure out why but it keeps crashing after 10 mins or so. grr.

Hey Wask, I remember those shots. That preset's impressive. I haven't gotten into it much but I'm appreciating the small details that make it feel like a living breathing world - in between trying to figure out why but it keeps crashing after 10 mins or so. grr.
Is it a ReShade thing? I haven't had the time to try the new framework yet but ik some people over on the forums were having all sorts of problems with it.

EDIT: Fantastic Batman shots btw. You really nailed that look towards the end there.

Nick Pal

Is it a ReShade thing? I haven't had the time to try the new framework yet but ik some people over on the forums were having all sorts of problems with it.

EDIT: Fantastic Batman shots btw. You really nailed that look towards the end there.

Thanks man. I haven't a clue what's causing it. I'll have to dig through those forums tmrw. I'd really like to downsample but I think it'd be near unplayable on my rig.

A couple more.

16510591723_f54a2ca67b_o.png

I had to drag my boyfriend away from the keyboard to take these shots. We were both deeply impressed by the graphics. Hopefully the full game will look just as good!

17136603211_c3e8135cfe_o.jpg

16514821124_4626e847de_o.jpg

Yarbskoo

I guess chromatic aberration made its way into the PC version after all.

Oh well, if there's no way to turn it off already, there will be by the time I get around to picking it up.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess chromatic aberration made its way into the PC version after all.

Oh well, if there's no way to turn it off already, there will be by the time I get around to picking it up.
Before I saw your comment, I was just going to ask if there's any option to turn it off. I seem to remember reading there were a bunch of other PC graphical options, even tailoring reflection anti-aliasing levels, so it would be awesome if disabling CA were an option as well.

UnrealEck

I still think in stills, Watch Dogs looks better.
But when taking the scale and variety into consideration, I'd give the nod to GTAV.

One3rd

Game runs great. Hotsampling works. I have no Vram. Quick test. 5k (21:9) with only FXAA

gta5_2015_04_13_22_14_01_008_by_roderickartist-d8pn062.png
Nice! I was planning to hold out on buying this due to huge backlog. This thread in the weeks coming is going to make that very difficult.

oh noes. the editor so good

gta5_2015_04_13_23_48_22_508_by_roderickartist-d8pnc08.png
Is that face texture representative of the texture resolution across the board?

I just watched some stuff on the editor and man it sounds good! I hope that adding tools like this in-game becomes an industry trend.

Top Bottom