• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015: The Year of Playstation [All Exclusive Games]

Bloodborne
Ucharted
The Order
Tearaway
Until Dawn
Rime
The Tomorrow Children
Ratchet and Clank
Persona

..will all be bought. Pretty killer line up imo :).

Bloodborne
Witcher 3
MGS V
Grim Fandango
Batman
Deep Down
No Man’s Sky
Dark Souls 2
Uncharted 4

Are all definites for me.

The Order, Until Dawn, The Division, Hardline, Star Wars and Evolve are all strong maybes.

AC Victory is a vague distant maybe depending on whether Ubi get their shit together.

And Mass Effect is another definite if it comes out as rumored.

The backlog will accumulate in 2015.

NastyBook

iInweN54uCF4G.gif
If they don't call him back once Agent finally gets a gameplay reveal...

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I don't think Killstrain, Hellblade & Street Fighter V will be 2015 titles based on what has been shown (or not shown) of them yet.

weekev

Banned
2015 is the year I will buy a ps4. Im gonna need to sell 1 of my kids to pay for the ridiculous number of games releasing next year. Beyween Sony and Nintendo, I might as well just get work to convert my pay into Yen and fire it straight over.

Come on GAF your losing your touch. It's been 3 pages and no one has tried to discredit these games and undermine the line up of the PS4 for next year. The #nogames narrative must continue!

Seriously though its a great line up, especially looking forward to Uncharted and The Order. Wasn't there also meant to be news for The Last of Us multiplayer too?

Zalman

I don't think Street Fighter is next year. They would've said so if it was.

Other than that, I'm getting Tearaway, Uncharted and Persona. It's alright, nothing too mindblowing.

Oh, and maybe that Ratchet game too. Weird we still haven't seen anything though.

Ferr986

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 2
Uncharted 4
No Man's Sky
The Tomorrow Children
One Piece 3
Tearaway Unfolded
Persona 5
Rime
Deep Down

Welp... Im going to be broke next year

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Again to be clear, I speak of Sony's main studios. The system itself has a fine library and I will be in heaven playing MGS5, Batman, Bloodbourne, and Uncharted.

Sony's main studios blew it out of the park in 2012 and 2013. That's why they don't have games lined up right now. If they had saved a lot of those games for PS4, we would not be talking right now.

Man

Why not include console exclusive titles ? List is also missing 1st party games like Planetside 2.

-Snooze-

Banned
A lot of rubbish games listed to be honest, the RPG's are lookinggood though. Persona and Disgaea shouldn't disappoint.

The order looks like the world's most dull non Quantic Dreams title

Kouriozan

I'm also pretty excited for most of the stuff releasing next year, it's going to be good if nothing beside the obvious ones will be delayed.

Usobuko

Banned
If the Japanese games actually come over next year without delay then I would think this list is better than either Nintendo and Microsoft. Admittedly, Nintendo is very strong as a contender with Xenoblade, Zelda, Starfox and Splatoon.

Vaga

2015 will be glorious but hard on the wallet. After yesterday showing the wait for UC4 is gonna be pretty fucking unbearable.

MLB is now cross-platform?

it was last year aswell

Other than that, I'm getting Tearaway, Uncharted and Persona. It's alright, nothing too mindblowing.

Oh, and maybe that Ratchet game too. Weird we still haven't seen anything though.

Next we will get a Gameplaydemo on the Capcom Cup for SF5. Maybe they will announce a release date by then or at the jump Festa.

It's obviously not out next year, if so why would they port USFIV to PS4?

Percy

Banned
Lot of really nice looking titles there.

Though until I'm given reason to think otherwise, I'm treating Gundam and Ratchet and Clank as vaporware.

KAL2006

Banned
I expect Street Fighter V to be first half of 2016 release. That is why they are porting USFIV to keep us busy.

Pollux

hmmm ok...
Street Fighter 4 came out on a November....Maybe SF5 will also be a Q4 2015 Release..
I Mean if they already present a demo next week.

Only confirmed for Japan at this moment
That was the only thing I would regret selling my PS4 for, if it's not coming to the west then...oh well.

Uncharted 4 and Rime are the only games in that list I am looking forward to. Not to sure about the year of PlayStation claim, at least for me.

not confirmed for 2015? My mistake i will delete that from the list

Swap it out for Ultra SF4.

hmmm ok...
Street Fighter 4 came out on a November....Maybe SF5 will also be a Q4 2015 Release..
I Mean if they already present a demo next week.

Only confirmed for Japan at this moment

SFV is years away. Years. If it makes 2016 in the west it will be doing well.

The fact that they are porting ultra should let you know this isnt happening any time soon.

Top Bottom