• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

S6zcjka.png

9wby3sz.png

Definitely not a brightness issue. I've played the game 4 or 5 times, taken hundreds of pics of it and that's definitely a capture card issue causing black crush

nib95

Banned
Definitely not a brightness issue. I've played the game 4 or 5 times, taken hundreds of pics of it and that's definitely a capture card issue causing black crush

GAF's biggest Order 1886 fan confirmed? On a side note, I agree. I think it's likely to be an RGB level mis-match issue regarding the capture card or something similar.

Noobcraft

lol pc quality my ass.
What's wrong with Forza 6's graphics? Outside of the image quality (which will be improved with the PC release) and reflection quality outside of hood view it looks great. When Apex releases on PC it should be one of the better looking racers on PC.
Here are some shots I've taken:
screenshot-original-8oypvw.png

screenshot-original-1nsoln.png

Timu

Man it's near impossible to find even a single aliased edge in The Order 1886, even if you look for thin high contrast lines like in dome in the first picture here.
Easily some of the best AA on consoles IMO, it's up there with inFamous Second Son.

Top Bottom