• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Sebmugi

1466843079-driveclub-tm-20160625103236.png

1466843084-driveclub-tm-20160625103143.png

TheKeyPit

Banned
Coming back to this thread after weeks expecting to see Driveclub and Forza. Not disappointed. Never change Screenshot Thread, never change :p

Noobcraft

Gitches? You mean this isn't the default speed?
fh2caayn2qeje2.png

fh2caayn1cqkod.png
It's impressive that the engine can keep up with 500+MPH (for the most part). The motion blur solution is inadequate though lol. Also I'm jealous you can get it to work with the Veneno. I can't get it to hold still long enough to hit 100k+ mph doing the glitch.

Caayn

It's impressive that the engine can keep up with 500+MPH (for the most part). The motion blur solution is inadequate though lol. Also I'm jealous you can get it to work with the Veneno. I can't get it to hold still long enough to hit 100k+ mph doing the glitch.
500KM/h, I'm using the metric system ;)

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised that the engine managed to stream all assets (in the parts that I managed to visit) properly even at those speeds.

I put the car there and got it working on the third try. Let it do its work and went on to do something else for a little while ensuring that my controller didn't turn itself off. My tire speed was at ~450.000KM/h give or take a few KM/h :p

Top Bottom