• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

cabelhigh

Neo Member
U8k80Hv.jpg

dDKZskX.jpg

Noobcraft

Probably the only shots I'm going to post here. The game is incredible and I'd hate to spoil it for someone. This game should be gone into blind.

screenshot-originalqou46.png

screenshot-original1fun7.png

dr guildo

What a coincidence, I was looking for perfect cloudscape in DC for the need of another thread in which we have a lot of fun. Can I borrow your shots for that purpose ?
It's for the love, not hate...
Thx in advance...

In French :
Yo, DUmb, tes shots tombent à pic, j'étais sur un topic, celui ci :
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208744297&highlight=#post208744297
j'suis rentré dans un débat plutot fun, sur DC et sa capacité à produire des nuages de différentes formes et conformes à la réalité.
Si t'as d'autres tofs avec des nuages de formes différentes et qui soient super travaillés, j'suis preneur, merci l'ami !

Sebmugi

lol yes you can serve you with my screens with no problem, I'll watch what I else in stock ^^
if it's a topic weather effect must not forget the other, like the rainbow, the Thunder or heat mirages also ;)

Caayn

I finally got a GAF logon and have lurked around this thread for a while. Here are a couple of contributions:
Welcome to GAF :) Just remember to put the name of the game and the platform in the post title next time.

I presume those are the XB1 versions of fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3?

What a coincidence, I was looking for perfect cloudscape in DC for the need of another thread in which we have a lot of fun. Can I borrow your shots for that purpose ?
It's for the love, not hate...
Thx in advance...

In French :
Yo, DUmb, tes shots tombent à pic, j'étais sur un topic, celui ci :
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208744297&highlight=#post208744297
j'suis rentré dans un débat plutot fun, sur DC et sa capacité à produire des nuages de différentes formes et conformes à la réalité.
Si t'as d'autres tofs avec des nuages de formes différentes et qui soient super travaillés, j'suis preneur, merci l'ami !

Haha, it's easier in french ;-)
The clouds and the weather in DriveClub are amazing. A shame Evolution Studio exists no more. Sony can be a jerk sometimes. DriveClub will be forever a big game for this generation. (but the races at night + snow/rain are a pain in the... we can't see anything ! )

Oneself

Haha, it's easier in french ;-)
The clouds and the weather in DriveClub are amazing. A shame Evolution Studio exists no more. Sony can be a jerk sometimes. DriveClub will be forever a big game for this generation. (but the races at night + snow/rain are a pain in the... we can't see anything ! )
Worry not, Evo is in great shape under Codemasters and they are working on a new racing game. :)

Un retour possible de quelque chose moins "sim".

Shin-Ra

Picture quality seems to have turned out well for SO5, I don't remember Fallout having the upscaling and sharpening before though.

Tyaren

Ugh, Street Fighter V's IQ looks bad. D: The weirdly pixelated shadows don't help much...

Here some Witcher 3:

27984897716_c2122c444a_o.png

27405970064_04c2c1835d_o.png

Love the lighting in this game...

Top Bottom