• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Eggbok

starwarsbattlefront_2fyqtf.png

starwarsbattlefront_23eo8v.png

The art style is imo pretty meh...but the modelling, texturing and IQ gives Street Fighter V a run for it's money.
Actually regarding the character models, street fighter v is way more impressive. Also iirc street fighter v also uses Enlighten which is a realtime global illumination solution, kof has nothing that advanced.

thekingoffightersxivdw9svx.png

streetfighterv_201607bqsbb.png

The only thing kof has going for is the background detail in some of the stages. Other than that it looks like a last gen fighting game but in 1080p.

thekingoffightersxivd66sz7.png

streetfighterv_201607pjsrp.png

dr guildo

this passage in the cave is a stunning beauty <3

In fact, actually and to be honest, I wasn't really impressed by the cave passage because of its reddish tone so pronounced and details eater, UNTIL I entered the photomode and changed the brightness plus the color filter that made more sense to me with what the cave should have looked like according to my tastes.
I was so impressed by my achievement and loved so much my secret sauce that I took screenshots of my settings to replay the game with them once I will complete it.

Sebmugi

In fact, actually and to be honest, I wasn't really impressed by the cave passage because of its reddish tone so pronounced and details eater, UNTIL I entered the photomode and changed the brightness plus the color filter that made more sense to me with what the cave should have looked like according to my tastes.
I was so impressed by my achievement and loved so much my secret sauce that I took screenshots of my settings to replay the game with them once I will complete it.

I understand, but for me this is where I took my best photo without filter throughout the game.. ;)

this one
1470073542-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160518153011.png

or this one too,the lighting is oO
1470073553-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160518154305.png

dr guildo

Yeah, this is precisely the only section where lighting is amazing in the cave, when the torch's light is mixed to the blue fireworks on the ground, fantastic !
Great shots from yours...

Sebmugi

Yeah, this is precisely the only section where lighting is amazing in the cave, when the torch's light is mixed to the blue fireworks on the ground, fantastic !
Great shots from yours...

thank you, yes that's the section I mentioned <3
your photos make me want to restart the game ^^

Top Bottom