• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Eggbok

paragon_2016122722240arsqg.png

paragon_2016122722164y6stv.png

Skyrim Special Edition (PS4 Pro) - It's quite a jump from the PS3 version. Super sharp in 4K. - Loads faster, stable framerate, god rays, dynamic depth of field, AA
skyrim_20161229172130tqsxc.png

The Last Guardian (PS4 Pro)
thelastguardian201612lssj6.png

v1ncelis

30-12-2016_12-33-16ltr51.png

30-12-2016_12-32-55pnrn4.png

Thank God I found strength to finish first two acts. Those were easily the worst of all Gears. Since the beginning of Act III I'm in love with this game.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Game looks pretty good. There's some good anti aliasing going on, can't see jaggies on my 4K display. Would have loved to see this getting a full blown Pro patch still.

This is the kind of vegetation, landscapes and lighting are what I'll expect as a bare minimum from the next Elder Scrolls game.

farcryprimal_201612295hscg.png

farcryprimal_20161229o0s0q.png

VanWinkle

I'd say and guess that VanWinkle will make the 2017 thread. Should go up soon as it'll be 2017 in ~36 minutes in some parts of the world.

I work until 4pm EST (about 3 hours from now) and I'm going to try and have it up by 6pm.

So about five more hours, guys. Thanks for making this a great thread.

VanWinkle

Quick question: Should I leave Wii U as a supported platform for screenshots allowed or no?

Right now I'm thinking "PS4/Pro, Xbox One/Scorpio, Switch" but I don't know.

Caayn

Quick question: Should I leave Wii U as a supported platform for screenshots allowed or no?

Even though Teepo and I are about the only WiiU posters left and WiiU posts are in the vast minority. I'd vote for stay.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

I think we should allow all consoles, even old-gen one's if someone wants to share. Consoles and Portables should still have their separate topics though.

Top Bottom