• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

NYR

Apologies in advance if Ajayi goes off.
lol. Ouch.

If Sammy Watkins goes off on my bench I'll be kicking myself until August.
raw

fep

My team blew the fuck up.

(PPR) Jordy, ODB, Ajayi, Shady, Matt Bryant.

Hopkins, Brees, and Ware to go. I'm expecting a lot from Hopkins with Tom Savage starting, lol.

Weak performances from Ertz and the GB Def, but I can't complain.

bgbball31

Left on my bench:

Jimmy Graham
Sammy Watkins
Falcons D

Played instead:

Hunter Henry (the Browns didn't lol this week)
Frank Gore (Flex)
Titans D (Bortles was suppose to Bortle, but Bortles never Bortled)

Still, I'm up 79.7 to 53.2. I still have Zeke (please play the whole game), he's got Le'Veon Bell, Tyreek Hill, and his kicker.

FUCK YOU DAVID JOHNSON

my boss is up by 40. It's over for me. I've got Elliot and Ware left but I don't expect much.

Second place ain't so bad.

NYR

Down by 11. Seattle Defence stinking up the joint. That Andrew Luck run in TD ruined my chances, that was a 7 point play and then they convert for a 2 point making it a 9 pointer in a matter of seconds. FUCK.

I still have Zeke, Bryant and D Thomas but they still have Kielce, Tucker and Kansas D.

Jarnet87

DJ is such a monster, thought Seattle might be able to stop him a little lol. If he had even a half decent game I would be waltzing to the title tomorrow night, instead my opponent is only down 9.5 I have Zeke, he has Tate and Bailey going so I think I can pull it off if Zeke does he usual thing.

NateDrake

I started Rawls. I sat Jacquizz and Crowell. I started Gabriel. I sat Graham and Kelvin Benjamin.

I'm up by 11 with my opponent left with Tucker and Kelce. I have Golden Tate going Monday. I'm not liking my chances right now.

woodchuck

I'm up 37. Standard scoring. He has Kelce. i have Demaryius Thomas left. I don't want to jinx anything...

Man, general consensus says that you can't win the league with your top pick but you can lose it. I sure feel like I won my league the second I drafted David Johnson.

David Johnson, lesean McCoy, and Sammy Watkins all came through for me.

Jarnet87

I'm up 37. Standard scoring. He has Kelce. i have Demaryius Thomas left. I don't want to jinx anything...

Man, general consensus says that you can't win the league with your top pick but you can lose it. I sure feel like I won my league the second I drafted David Johnson.

David Johnson, lesean McCoy, and Sammy Watkins all came through for me.

I started Watkins today as well, it was him or Britt. Britt ended up doing nothing but I thought he would have a good game, it was just the upside of Watkins plus his splits against Miami at home have been great.

I'm in the championship of 1 of my 2 leagues. Funny thing is that I finished last in the other one that I actually care more for. So finishing 1st in this would definitely help ease the pain of that.

But anyways I'm up 8 points right now in a PPR league with defensive players. I have a LB and my opponent has Jeremy Hill in the Texans/Bengals game. Tomorrow I have Dan Bailey and Leveon Bell while he has Mike Wallace. If I can at least finish tied or with a slight lead I feel pretty good about tomorrow. Please don't let things go wrong from the moment I hit "Submit Reply" on this post.

Awful day.
TY was garbage
Latavius was garbage
Nuk was Fantasy bust of the year

Only way I'll win is Dak and Zeke sits and Ware does nothing. I still have Kelce and Kansas City D left.
I'm so sorry man. Gore was doing great but they fell behind, abandoned the run and then Turbin was the one who snagged the receiving TD. Raiders RBs were fantastic as expected, just not the starter Murray. The matchup was amazing and most of it was vultured.

D. Washington
12 CAR, 99 YDS, 2 TD
yFmdboh.gif
Sorry brother, I can't blame you for either call but it is as if you called out the two biggest performances of the week. Sucks. Sorry. :(
Luckily I was forced into starting Ajayi but he's been middling to awful the last 6 weeks. No way I saw him putting up that statline.

I struggled all week with who to start in my flex. I switched out Watkins an hour before kickoff for the "safe" play of Inman against the browns. Fuck.

Jarnet87

i have Gore and Kelley so it was vulture city yesterday. I won't be watching Monday night, too stressful. I hope to check the score Tuesday morning and pull it off.

bgbball31

Assuming Tyreek Hill gets 0 points the rest of the night (lol...), I would still need Zeke to go off for 19.9 points. For as great as this weekend has been for me sports wise (Browns, Cavs, Encarnacion to the Tribe), today has turned horrible, and quickly.

So Tyreke Hill is a monster. Where can we expect him to go next year? Possibly 2nd or 3rd? Idk if I would be comfortable myself drafting him

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Highest amount of points in my league for the season by over 100 points.

Loose the semi-finals by 0.08 points.

Easily outscore the person I would have been against in the Championship this week.

2KUdH.gif

NateDrake

Kelce killed my shot at a win with his TD reception. Rawls netting me .8pts while I sat Crowell and Jacquizz certainly didn't help any. I would need Golden Tate to have a Megatron type of game of 200+ yards and multiple TDs to have a shot at a championship win.

wbsmcs

Down 16.2 points.

Standard league and I have Golden Tate, opponent has Dwayne Washington.

Gonna be a long shot but I can see Tate somehow grabbing 2 TDs with 100 yards. I don't see Washington getting more than ~50 yards so hopefully he doesn't score a TD.

ugh lost by 1 point in one league. Tyreke losing 3 yards on a run loss cost me a tie...

Another league I'm up by 31 while my opponent has Zeke and Dak left( This one is with Latavius, Ty Montgomery and Nuk in my lineup)

Deacon

Whelp I played Mariota thinking he had a good match up and that was likely the sole factor in losing out of the championship. Depends on how Stafford does tomorrow but I am regretting moving Mariota into the lineup. My worry that Demaryius Thomas wasn't going to do anything was spot on as well.

Disappointed but at least I made my money back.

Pats D, OBJ, and Big Ben came through for me. I was down by 20 pts going into the Steelers game and actually had Flacco as my starting QB but decided to do a quick substitute at the end. I literally gave up after Big Bens second INT and stopped watching the game lol.

captureb3st9.png

PillarEN

I'm about to win. Unless Dak and Zeke pull off some miracle that's $100 going my way. Feels good man. I hate the Lions (which pisses off many of my friends haha) but I hope their D keeps the Cowboys in check tonight.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
ZEKE! MY BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!! Winning me my championship right now!!!!

Came into tonight's game up 3 points with my Zeke vs. opponent's Golden Tate. Always scared that Zeke could take a seat at any time during this game, but that run just gave me a bit of relief.

NYR

I have Dez and Zeke and despite their 4 TDs, I am losing by 20 - 133 to 113. He had Nelson and Kelce, completely fucked me and my season, went 12-2.

I won my other two leagues but I really wanted this third, it was the one I worked hardest on.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I did it. 4-time champion in my league (since 2010)

Needed 8 more out of Zeke. Then they sat him. And I understand why. I can't be mad, his beasting earlier was the reason I even had a chance in hell. The real blame here goes to the Denver D who historically shit the bed this week.

Still walked away with $375 but that $800 would've been niiiiiice.

Wads

Banned
I needed less than 3 from zeke. McFadden got the yards instead.😩 Have to settle for second. Lost to a 6-7 5 seed 😩

Jarnet87

Zeke locked it up early for me, won by 19. Bailey only got to kick extra points and Tate didn't do much. First time I've won in my long time league. Feels good man.

Top Bottom