• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah I definitely think that Chip's biggest weakness is dealing with the media. I have never seen a coach have such dislike for those guys. There was no point at all in him saying anything about why Kap wasnt playing, just say coaches decision and move on. Oh well at least I wont have to suffer through Blame at QB anymore. I am really intrigued to see how Kap does, my guess is he will struggle big time but maybe not.

Chip should have just kept saying Kap was still under weight/getting back into game shape.

bionic77

The Dolphins could start 2 tackling dummies at tackle and the Steeler outside linebackers still wouldn't generate any pressure. Seems like a perfect week to make wholesale changes.
We are fine on defense as long as we play Captain Kirk or Fitzy.

I don't know why teams even try to run on us. Just sit back and pick it apart for 60 minutes. We can't get pressure without blitzing. And once we finally blitz burn us with the long ball.

We couldn't even get a turnover on Fitzpatrick. :(

Any of the XB1 folks need Gears 1-3 and Judgement?

I don't have Judgement. I wouldn't mind playing it.

Giants:

SNYGiants ‏@SNYGiants 36m36 minutes ago
Giants sign CB Coty Sensabaugh, waive CB Michael Hunter

Sure. Why not. Considering Apple and DRC are hurt.

Xbox, bros. Gears of War 4 has been purchased so if you guys are down with some horde or campaign stuff. Let me know or send me a friend request. Same name as my forum name.

I don't know why teams even try to run on us. Just sit back and pick it apart for 60 minutes. We can't get pressure without blitzing. And once we finally blitz burn us with the long ball.

You guys ready for Gronk and Bennet

Tannehill is great against the blitz so by all means...

@MiamiDolphins
We have signed CB Chimdi Chekwa and T Sam Young.

Dolphins get two new CBs this week and Cuilver will be back next week, I expect Maxwell will be gone soon, probably Lippett too

bionic77

You guys ready for Gronk and Bennet
Our defense is fucked up right now.

Technically so is our offensive line.

If we play a good team we have to just light up the scoreboard. Add in the cheating and it is going to be tough against the Pats.

Tannehill is great against the blitz so by all means...
I keep expecting qb's to light up our defense but most of them are moving it in our territory but settling for field goals. As much as I shit on the defense they are doing a decent job.

You guys better tackle better against us. Bell has been absolutely killing people out of the backfield. He actually runs a pretty decent route. At times you would think he is a WR. Tough ass matchup. You need some sort of super linebacker to cover him out in space for those routes. Not many of those guys in the league though...

Chase17

If we play a good team we have to just light up the scoreboard. Add in the cheating and it is going to be tough against the Pats.
I'm sure both sides will be going all out for the Trump bowl

bionic77

I'm sure both sides will be going all out for the Trump bowl
Trump is not allowed in our locker rooms.

The Rooneys also helped get Obama elected. So get the fuck out of here with that talk.

I think the Pats are the only team that openly supports that asshole. Not sure how Gata handles that because he hates Trump.

Trump is not allowed in our locker rooms.

The Rooneys also helped get Obama elected. So get the fuck out of here with that talk.

I think the Pats are the only team that openly supports that asshole. Not sure how Gata handles that because he hates Trump.
Your boy Ben supports Trump.

And every good thing has a bad spot.

squicken

xnz88mX.jpg

bionic77

That is actually in Northeast PA.

Not sure how many Steeler fans are in Wilkes Barre. I honestly don't even know what team they root for there. They are about as close to Philly as they are to NYC. Trump is just using us as a prop. Remember the Rooneys helped put Obama in the white house. Steelers ain't no Trump supporting organization. We can't it if assholes use our towels at their Klan rallies...

Also not sure that Ben is even a Trump supporter. It would not surprise me if he was because he is a big stupid white dude, but he has never openly come out and said it would be neato to see a Trump presidency the way some other qb did...

Pepiope

That is actually in Northeast PA.

Not sure how many Steeler fans are in Wilkes Barre. I honestly don't even know what team they root for there. They are about as close to Philly as they are to NYC. Trump is just using us as a prop. Remember the Rooneys helped put Obama in the white house. Steelers ain't no Trump supporting organization. We can't it if assholes use our towels at their Klan rallies...

Also not sure that Ben is even a Trump supporter. It would not surprise me if he was because he is a big stupid white dude, but he has never openly come out and said it would be neato to see a Trump presidency the way some other qb did...
Steeler fans are trump supporters. Luckily the million plus in Philly have some sense.

Biden and Obama are not on the big Ben wagon for a reason.

Trump said Ben's his friend

Then again, Trump lies about actually everything. He even said the Wilkes Barre rally had record attendance (it didn't) with seats full (there were entire sections empty, visible in pics from attendants) and thousands more waiting outside (fucking lol)

So yeah. I know Ben's shitty, and NFL players are shitty, etc. But not shitty enough I trust Trump to tell the truth about them

I keep expecting qb's to light up our defense but most of them are moving it in our territory but settling for field goals. As much as I shit on the defense they are doing a decent job.

You guys better tackle better against us. Bell has been absolutely killing people out of the backfield. He actually runs a pretty decent route. At times you would think he is a WR. Tough ass matchup. You need some sort of super linebacker to cover him out in space for those routes. Not many of those guys in the league though...

I read some stat this weekend that said we missed like 12 tackles against the Titans where as the Seahawks have missed 12 tackles all season...so yeah we are boned

bionic77

Steeler fans are trump supporters. Luckily the million plus in Philly have some sense.

Biden and Obama are not on the big Ben wagon for a reason.
:lol

What the fuck are you talking about?

Without Pittsburgh PA is not a blue state. Everything outside of the cities is as red as Brady's face when he is in the middle of a cheating scandal.

Even smaller cities like Reading and Harrisburg are majority democrat.

It is the middle of the state that is red and fucked up.

Id mock but the jets owner is practically funding much of the Trump ground game.

Still less bad than the time he said on the record Romney getting the Presidency was more important to him than the Jets having a winning season

That year Buttfumble happened AND 47% happened

bionic77

Id mock but the jets owner is practically funding much of the Trump ground game.
The Steelers owners campaigned so hard for Obummer that he gave them a shout out when he got elected.

I did not know that the Jets owner was such a cunt.

I can handle Republicans (a lot of whom are decent people who just want to pay lower taxes or have strong feelings about abortions). But I can't fuck with Trump supporters.

I read some stat this weekend that said we missed like 12 tackles against the Titans where as the Seahawks have missed 12 tackles all season...so yeah we are boned
Will Wallace beast?

Bread

Banned
a player on everyone's favorite team is either voting for trump (riley cooper, eli manning, jordy nelson, ben roethlisberger) or is affiliated with him but not voting for him (tom brady, philip rivers)

it's a shame but that's the world we live in

source: jakfacts

cdyhybrid

a player on everyone's favorite team is either voting for trump (riley cooper, eli manning, jordy nelson, ben roethlisberger) or is affiliated with him but not voting for him (tom brady, philip rivers)

whyyoualwayslying.avi

The Steelers owners campaigned so hard for Obummer that he gave them a shout out when he got elected.

I did not know that the Jets owner was such a cunt.

I can handle Republicans (a lot of whom are decent people who just want to pay lower taxes or have strong feelings about abortions). But I can't fuck with Trump supporters.

Will Wallace beast?

Just give anyone the ball...they'll get at least 10 yards, 20 if it's a third down.

Edit:

Per @fboutsiders premium data -- Dolphins offense had 18 broken tackles in first four weeks. Tannehill had 14.

Ain't that something...

Without Pittsburgh PA is not a blue state. Everything outside of the cities is as red as Brady's face when he is in the middle of a cheating scandal.

In so far as Harriburg, that depends greatly on the county.
Franklin and Cumberland county were HEAVY Romney vote in 2012 (I live in Cumberland county and I want to vomit at all of the Trump/Pence signs on people's lawns). Obama secured Dauphin county in 2012 by about 10k votes s. It's hardly "majority" democrat. There's plenty of red in the surrounding areas in Harrisburg.

You and Pep are BOTH right though. Without Pittsburgh and Philly, PA wouldn't likely be a battleground state.

bionic77

whyyoualwayslying.avi
For famous players it is amazing that Brady is not getting more shit for his endorsement for Trump.

He practically jizzed his pants when he was going on about how Trump just always wins.

It would be so neato to have a narcotic racist dictator in the white house guys! Coward ran from it once he saw that the rest of the nation and even some of his fans were not as racist as he was.

Fuck them. Always fuck the Pats. Always be closing and forever fuck the Pats.

Pepiope

Don't ruin my joke :(

I know you guys are part of why we're blue, but trump likes big Ben and the Clintons have backed my boy Wentz.

Pittsburgh is full of deplorables. Deal with it.

JABEE

I would guess there is probably a former Patriot on every team in the league! Very few proudly endorse this buffoon. There are a few notable NFL people who do so proudly.

https://youtu.be/_x2vPkDFPMs

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rady-and-donald-trump-s-14-year-bromance.html

And from former New England favorite Aqib Talib. Once you pass through Foxboro, you're a Trumper for life. It's infecting all the other teams.

Hmmm.

bionic77

In so far as Harriburg, that depends greatly on the county.
Franklin and Cumberland county were HEAVY Romney vote in 2012 (I live in Cumberland county and I want to vomit at all of the Trump/Pence signs on people's lawns). Obama secured Dauphin county in 2012 by about 10k votes s. It's hardly "majority" democrat. There's plenty of red in the surrounding areas in Harrisburg.

You and Pep are BOTH right though. Without Pittsburgh and Philly, PA wouldn't likely be a battleground state.
It is close in WB but generally democratic so I count them as blue.

Though there are a lot of stupid trumpers up that way.

Fox318

Why are people shocked that players who are in the top tax bracket want to support somebody who wants to lower their taxes?

Hell if anything players and owners specifically should be taxed more because their work buildings are funded via the tax payer.

If you were to go in any locker room of any sport and mention that you were a politician I'm sure they would hound you with if you support a flat tax.

Bread

Banned
I would guess there is probably a former Patriot on every team in the league! Very few proudly endorse this buffoon. There are a few notable NFL people who do so proudly.
Hmmm.
taking a picture with someone is now considered an endorsement

Top Bottom