• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Filben

38372569605_12d4329baa_o.jpg

38541197294_0cfc44ed6b_o.jpg

Filben

Cant seem to figure out how to post from IMGUR, sorry for the multiple posts
Use the BBCode provided by the share options of your Imgur posts/pictures. Either, in the album view, click on the little triangle and "get share links" or, in the picture/post view of all your posts, click on any image and select the BBCode from the right coloumn.

halo117

Neo Member
Thank you for the help @Filben!

Horizon is hands down the most beautiful game I've seen in a long time. I find it hard to complete missions without stopping in awe and taking a ton of pics. The day/night cycle is absolutely surreal as shown in some of the pics below, taken from the same POV.

vlCMOxn.jpg

caWhw6v.jpg

YAYQgmH.jpg

R9KsAhZ.jpg

JGIuQQj.jpg

c54JCnW.jpg

Kfa3O89.jpg

NGOdQem.jpg

dcvpcpZ.jpg

uUnL18g.jpg

fY1nYz2.jpg

S2JRzAt.jpg

DDTlsIv.jpg

CIPoJSL.jpg

lTwahf0.jpg

2S1LfIG.jpg

X4GaFN6.jpg

tVCgO37.jpg

t4xSvOq.jpg

5dNKpxt.jpg

Jkhpz5g.jpg

khI181X.jpg

tf7T3FL.jpg

t0bpjdn.jpg

sp6xv9d.jpg

QB3q0Pu.jpg

Ai1BQEV.jpg

YMzYGNh.jpg

RvEwdJS.jpg

Radius4

Horizon is hands down the most beautiful game I've seen in a long time. I find it hard to complete missions without stopping in awe and taking a ton of pics. The day/night cycle is absolutely surreal as shown in some of the pics below, taken from the same POV.

It is indeed beautiful but

2. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

Its 2 pics per post.

Top Bottom