• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Lime

mgsvtpp2017-07-0123-0wpkuf.jpg

mgsvtpp2017-07-0121-2l8k1a.jpg

Lime

Question for those who use HattiWattis Cinematic Tools: Is there a way to enable a hotkey for resetting the FOV back to -1? It's a bit cumbersome to alt+tab whenever you want to reset the FOV of a game like Mass Effect Andromeda or Mirrors Edge, especially if I'm playing on a couch while using my controller for screenshotting.

I have also a question, is there any way to pause cutscenes of Rise of The Tomb Raider? Can't do with Extreme Injector, free cam working but not time freezing. :S

rottr_2017_09_22_12_5xzsam.jpg

rottr_2017_09_22_12_44kser.jpg

Lime

I have also a question, is there any way to pause cutscenes of Rise of The Tomb Raider? Can't do with Extreme Injector, free cam working but not time freezing. :S

https://abload.de/img/rottr_2017_09_22_12_5xzsam.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://abload.de/img/rottr_2017_09_22_12_44kser.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yes, I'll send you the files that One3rd or theJanitor or Frans (I think) created that basically allows to disable the Pause screen, so you simply just press Escape or Start during cutscenes, press the assigned key and use the Cinematic Tools to explore the cutscene.

One3rd

Yes, I'll send you the files that One3rd or theJanitor or Frans (I think) created that basically allows to disable the Pause screen, so you simply just press Escape or Start during cutscenes, press the assigned key and use the Cinematic Tools to explore the cutscene.
Yup, it was Frans who did that one. The HUD toggle is here if you don't already have it. Make sure to read the readme.txt.

And you'll need IDK's AR Unlocker if you want to change the aspect ratio and remove black bars during cutscenes.

Yup, it was Frans who did that one. The HUD toggle is here if you don't already have it. Make sure to read the readme.txt.

And you'll need IDK's AR Unlocker if you want to change the aspect ratio and remove black bars during cutscenes.

Thanks for help both of you!

OtisInf

Yes, use my hud toggle: https://mega.nz/#!kUQnzCQb!_0SGZcCfYF3H8fIG2oVuXnhzRGawjpgJwkpQnlYnPSw

caps lock toggles hud, or better: the menu when you press ESC or hit the menu button on the controller. So to pause a cutscene, press ESC -> menu shows up, -> hit caps lock. You can then move the camera around like normal and take shots :)

(edit) I should read the whole thread before replying ;)

Lender

Yes, use my hud toggle: https://mega.nz/#!kUQnzCQb!_0SGZcCfYF3H8fIG2oVuXnhzRGawjpgJwkpQnlYnPSw

caps lock toggles hud, or better: the menu when you press ESC or hit the menu button on the controller. So to pause a cutscene, press ESC -> menu shows up, -> hit caps lock. You can then move the camera around like normal and take shots :)

(edit) I should read the whole thread before replying ;)

Had to change D3d11.dll to D3d9.dll to get the game to start. And Caps lock doesn't do anything. Could this have to do with the name change I did?

*edit* Game didn't start because of the selected DX version. But caps lock still doesn't do anything. :(

BlueLightning90

Neo Member
Eveything maxed, at 1080p. Don't really like the game, i uninstalled it after 30 mins, but i took my first screenshot ever in it, so here it is. Not a big deal, but I thought it looked pretty cool.

JonnyB

Banned
I was just looking at this top 20 list of PC games and was reminded of SimCity. For some reason, I really like the look of those pre 2000 isometric games, including The Sims and RollerCoaster Tycoon.

Anyone agree?

simcity.png

SCR21.png

Actually, come to think of it, I really like sprites, too. For example, Stardew Valley was a TREAT.

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_130501.jpg

Maybe I'm just an old timer.

Timu

I want one with Naughty Dog's :D
Ok, that's even better, you got me beat!

I was just looking at this top 20 list of PC games and was reminded of SimCity. For some reason, I really like the look of those pre 2000 isometric games, including The Sims and RollerCoaster Tycoon.

Anyone agree?

Maybe I'm just an old timer.
You aren't alone, I do like the look of them as well and used to play those back in the day.

Lender

No idea then, sorry :/

I found out it actually has to do with the fact that my keyboard is azerty instead of qwerty.
I changed the layout to a qwerty keyboard and it works fine. stupid belgian system. its probably the same reason why the Nier Automata freecam didnt work.

Top Bottom