• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

It looks like Matti hasn't updated his tool since late November. These are the depots and versions thereof you'll want to download, assuming it's the English version of the game you're after (click here to open Steam's developer console):

Once they're done, just clear the installation folder and cut/paste the data you downloaded manually, which you'll find in SteamApps\content\app_403640\depot_depotid. I'd imagine the only issue you may encounter with Denuvo is having to re-authenticate.

Thank you so much man!

34942419145_8cb5b14145_o.jpg

Nick Pal

Splinter Cell Blacklist. Getting this to fit 21:9 took forever to figure out. They give you the option in the menu but it doesn't work! Can't remember the last time I had this much Ubfisoft hate. Anyway thanks to The Janitor's hide hud tool but I don't suppose anyone has a cheat table..?

This one's a bit softer looking because I was using TXAAx4 at 5k. The rest are downsampled from 6k TXAA x2 (still seems to work better than MSAA for this game).
blacklist_dx11_game_2obrg0.jpg

blacklist_dx11_game_2jbqix.jpg

One3rd

Splinter Cell Blacklist. Getting this to fit 21:9 took forever to figure out. They give you the option in the menu but it doesn't work! Can't remember the last time I had this much Ubfisoft hate. Anyway thanks to The Janitor's hide hud tool but I don't suppose anyone has a cheat table..?
I made one a while back for the UPlay version of the game. See if this still works for you.
Blacklist Camera and HUD Toggle

Nick Pal

I made one a while back for the UPlay version of the game. See if this still works for you.
Blacklist Camera and HUD Toggle

Thanks a lot man but it wouldn't work for me. It attaches the game process and I can put an x in all the boxes but the FOV and number pad keys don't work after I activate it with Page Down. I've got the Uplay version but it's 1.3 so I guess the patches have broken it since.

Spinter Cell Blacklist.

One3rd

34795711102_91be3eb345_o.jpg

34149155573_7cc1c26dcf_o.jpg

Thanks a lot man but it wouldn't work for me.
Could be updates have broken the table. I'll take a look when I can. I think the table only works while in the pause menu so try that if you haven't already.

Edit: Checked and it still seems to work for me. Uplay, DX11 version. Enable the scripts with [Pg Dn] while in game and able to move around then make sure you go into the pause menu (press Esc) before trying to actually move the camera. Looking at the table I haven't NOPed any of those opcodes and the camera addresses will be overwritten by the engine during normal play.

You may need the HUD toggle in that ZIP I linked too, I know I used theJanitor's HUD toggle but not sure if I needed to add any shaders to it.

Nick Pal

Could be updates have broken the table. I'll take a look when I can. I think the table only works while in the pause menu so try that if you haven't already.

Edit: Checked and it still seems to work for me. Uplay, DX11 version. Enable the scripts with [Pg Dn] while in game and able to move around then make sure you go into the pause menu (press Esc) before trying to actually move the camera. Looking at the table I haven't NOPed any of those opcodes and the camera addresses will be overwritten by the engine during normal play.

You may need the HUD toggle in that ZIP I linked too, I know I used theJanitor's HUD toggle but not sure if I needed to add any shaders to it.

It works mate! I did a quick test and saw the camera moving behind the menu when the game was paused so I just have to install your HUD toggle. This is really appreciated, thanks so much!

Breath of the Wild, Cemu.

cemu2017-04-2017-56-3orroh.jpg

One3rd

"One3rd" any luck on the CT you're working on for this game?
Nothing terribly useful at the moment. Timestop which allows camera rotation but no camera/player movement during timestop. If/when I have anything useful I'll be sure to share it.

OtisInf

Whaaaaat? This is madness!!! Haha, never thought somebody would actually make this as it sounded like it was pretty hard! Excellent work man...can't wait to try it out.
Thanks :) Well, it had 9 different pieces of code writing to the camera coords, which was a bit of a pain, but in the end it was rather trivial, especially since I could port my Prey camera over as that too uses cryengine, so the hard work of how does the camera struct look like and what to look for I already knew ;) Too bad a lot of the cutscenes are pre-rendered bink videos, but the ones in-engine look batshit insane! :)

Suddenly there might be a reason to play that game :)
Absolutely :) For the gameplay alone it's perhaps not a great game, but shooting shots along the way makes it playable ;)

Nick Pal

Thanks :) Well, it had 9 different pieces of code writing to the camera coords, which was a bit of a pain, but in the end it was rather trivial, especially since I could port my Prey camera over as that too uses cryengine, so the hard work of how does the camera struct look like and what to look for I already knew ;) Too bad a lot of the cutscenes are pre-rendered bink videos, but the ones in-engine look batshit insane! :)

Absolutely :) For the gameplay alone it's perhaps not a great game, but shooting shots along the way makes it playable ;)

Controller support too I just noticed! You guys are amazing, much appreciated.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Code:
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4252/34829416982_43141bc5f7_o.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4275/34182563153_39a5aabe16_o.jpg[/img]

Tecnniqe

Banned
Code:
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4203/34182803823_bae2c9aba4_o.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4276/34953289596_71af1f3355_o.jpg[/img]

OtisInf

Controller support too I just noticed! You guys are amazing, much appreciated.

:) Of course there's controller support! No easier way to control a camera as with the controller. You can block input to the game too, if you haven't paused the game, so you don't accidentally do something when moving the camera around ;)

34151043004_a5729508c6_o.jpg

R8TEDM3

Thanks again to "OtisInf" you did a wonderful job with creating this tools for us:) Btw, never realized how good of a music score Ryse had till you time stop the game...my God it's that good! Also, has any game beaten this one with its motion blur technique? It's really well done, even after 4 yrs it's putting other games to shame.

34179301234_459994c193_o.jpg

34982875236_02618100bf_o.jpg

Top Bottom