• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

DD

421020_201706241453016us02.jpg

421020_201706241511160wskh.jpg

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing the Temple of Elemental Evil for the first time and I think it really is the best looking of the pre-rendered IE-esque CRPGs. Not to mention just the scale of it all. I love Baldur's Gate 2, but it just doesn't have this kind of scale to it.

toee35w6siz.jpg

toee36nisyg.jpg

Nick Pal

Some of your Dirt 4 shots are very nice DD but..alot of them look awfully similar, same car, different angle. You don't have to take my opinion or advice but don't fall in love with a game to a point where you think all the gameplay in motion translates into great screenshots.

Splinter Cell Blacklist, CT by -One3rd-

blacklist_dx11_game_2c0uux.jpg

Lime

Wasn't there even a cheat engine table or camera hack for Metal Gear Solid 5? Could anyone post it here, because I can't seem to find it.

Thanks, but it's too cumbersome to use with going through the directional buttons. Thankfully AutoReply made a CE table that allows me to do what I need.
oh really? mind sharing that? i considered doing some screenshot runs for TPP, but gave up because infinite Heaven.

oh really? mind sharing that? i considered doing some screenshot runs for TPP, but gave up because infinite Heaven.

link
Infinite Heaven is neccessary as it has a bugfree camera and my table does not, I've tried to describe it in the link but you only have to set up how the camera works in Infinite Heaven once inside the menu, after that you can always use a k-board shortcut to activate/deactivate the freecam. If you only use the camera in my table you will very soon see that it is not usuable in most situations as it messes up certain parts of the rendering.

link
Infinite Heaven is neccessary as it has a bugfree camera and my table does not, I've tried to describe it in the link but you only have to set up how the camera works in Infinite Heaven once inside the menu, after that you can always use a k-board shortcut to activate/deactivate the freecam. If you only use the camera in my table you will very soon see that it is not usuable in most situations as it messes up certain parts of the rendering.
i see. i'll try Infinite Heaven again, now with your table.i just wished IH wasn't so awful to configure.

Top Bottom