• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan set for September 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or people always expecting e3 level announcements? Man some of y'all never learn lol

2007-2010, TGS was actually pretty big. Lots of new game announcements and lots of coverage on IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers, etc..

2017 - No one but NeoGaf excited for TGS.

Just kidding, there are a few other sites but all the people excited are dreamers like myself who are craving the magic of great surprises even though we know its unlikely.

On the one hand, you guys are over-reacting to what is a pretty obvious fake list.

On the other, you guys are clearly expecting way too much if you're having meltdowns over that list.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
wait what

WHAT IS THIS TALK ABOUT A HIGHLY AMBITIOUS ONE PIECE PROJECT CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN

sorry about the caps but i'm REALLY interested in this

Jesus why does nobody help this poor duder or dudette here?....

The next part is about the ”unprecedented new One Piece game" that is code-named ”Dawn." Its development is being worked on by Bandai Namco, Shueisha, and Toei Animation. There's quite a bit of emphasis about the game being ”unprecedented" and having a completely new feel from other One Piece games.

One Piece writer Eiichiro Oda is also cooperating on the game, and they're taking their time on its plans and designs. No further information was shared but it is mentioned that the game is turning into something incredible, with all kinds of support with world setting and music from the anime

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/07/1...r-unprecedented-new-one-piece-game-announced/

Spy

Street Fighter Collection
Soul Calibur VI
Super Bomberman R
Tokyo Jungle 2

Catherine Remaster
Demon's/Dark Souls Remaster
Disgaea 1 & 2 PC Remaster
Ni No Kuni Remaster

If just one of these is announced I will be extremely happy.

Zukkoyaki

Last minute predictions:

- New SNK fighter
- Project Psync (new IP from creator of Zero Escape)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake is finally seen
- At least one big new anime game from Bamco (maybe that One Piece project)
- Something from CyberConnect2 who have said they have a ton of projects in development

liquidtmd

Banned
Between this / TGS overall, I'll be happy enough with FFIX, Street Fighter Collection and REMake 2 footage.

Outside bet of Shenmue HD news but hype is in check

onQ123

I'm sleepy but I don't want to miss the PS4 Pro Super Turbo announcement

I'll wake up to disappointment

Well, technically, Gametrailers guys will cover it as EZA. They just don't have de budget for as much as they used to do in the past.

Yeah I know, but I loved seeing the gametrailers.com site get bombarded with TGS or e3 videos or whatever during an event. It was fun seeing all the show floor interviews/demos and seeing the bonus round at the end of the week with Geoff and the cast discussing the week's events. Good times.

Still hoping to see an update on Granblue Fantasy Re:Link

I would watch it but I have classes tomorrow. I know not to expect much but watching the announcements live is more fun and game press conferences are one of those things that if I don't watch live, I probably won't watch later. I would just read the articles.

Yeah, I enjoy watching the conferences live when possible.

I almost want for them to show that same trailer for the 3rd time lol

LOL

I want to walk away from this show knowing what the fuck Itsuno is working on this whole time.

DMC, Dragon's Dogma, Deep Down?! Just tell me!

HardRojo

Wasn't planning to stay up, but I gotta finish a presentation which is due in 6 hours lol, so fuck sleeping, I'll just pull an allnighter.

Felensis

Banned
Come on Sony, drop the bomb and bring us all the next PlayStation handheld device (*not* a hybrid pls) and Nintendo it's much needed competition!

Temascos

Neo Member
Oh man, I thought this was starting at 7am GMT but I've still got an hour to go. Least it gives me time to sort stuff out but I might miss the end of the conference to go to work. Darn.

Hopefully it's not as bad as TGS 2016, that was a bit of a mess.

F4r0_Atak

Yeah, they're both Sony IPs.

LOL... there's always someone to ask for a Sony IP to have some kind of port or sequel on PC or on a Nintendo system in addition to the current Playstation console. XD

Anyway... I wonder what kind of things they could show off. :/
Sony TGS conference are not usually thrilling. Could this year be different?

Tyaren

Please... I don't ask for much, just Dead or Alive 6 and Soul Calibur 6.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom