• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 for 30$ Amiibo Deal - Toys''R''US

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Get 3 Amiibo's for 30 $ at Toys"R"US starting next week!

OMG

wFLkKvw.jpg

Jue2ZdJ.png

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/241765-toys-r-us-3-for-30-on-all-amiibo-next-week

Toki767

Think I'd rather wait for the eventual Buy 2, Get 1 Free Amiibo sales like with Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures.

It comes off 20% because they are considered an accessory.

I thought accessories don't count towards your discount. The figures fall under some other condition in order for them to qualify.

Huh. Well that's handy. I wanted to buy some Disney figures as well, so this is very good to know!

The Disney Infinity figures are 33% off right now at Target with a B2G1 free and return any you don't want.

I've soured on the quality, but I was planning on at least getting Peach regardless... I guess I can just grab Peach. Samus and WFT and be done with it. At least I'll save some money.

people waiting for deals have yet to confront the dreaded Nintendo SOLD OUT style of Kung Fu

thats when people will start jacking up the prices to 60 dollars around christmas - pretty sure people are going to go absolutely fucking bananas on these things..

I am just assuming there is going to be tons of these things soldout.

Best Buy price = $12.99 - 20% (Gamer's Club Unlocked) - 10% mover's coupon = $9.35 + tax and you also get reward zone points so....yeah.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Amiibos must be classified as games somehow to get the 20% off from GCU.
Accessories are not part of the program.

Banned
If this deal is for Canada to then I'll be able to get my Fox-Link-Samus trio I've always wanted.

Wedge7

Out of the initial batch of 12, I want either 6 or 7 of them.

Mario, Link, Star Fox, Yoshi, and Samus for sure. DK and Marth are maybes. As always, will have to see them in purpose to fully decide.

Top Bottom