• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

30 Days of Ubi 30 (a month of free games and gifts)

Timu

ibn Saïd;226164674 said:
Beggars can't be choosers etc etc, but i'd have been more interested if it were ac1 or 2. loved them on ps3, i imagine they're even better on pc
The 1st game definitely is.

If their servers can't handle AssCreed 3, what will it be like on December 9th? I guess there are only 300 copies that day so at least it will be quick.

Patrick S.

Banned
The 1st game definitely is.

I bought Liberation for PS3 the other day, which comes with AC 1 on the same disc. I was just comparing it to the PC version, and the PC definitely is the place to be with 60 fps and the mucher higher res and definition. Was running around in Damascus on the PC for half an hour and then the game just crashed. In AC you don't lose a lot of progress because it saves often, but it's frustrating none the less. I'll give the PC version another try, but if it continues to crash I'll just play the much muddier PS3 version.

Adnor

Banned
Reddit's spilled the beans
Day 22 (15/12) : Free Prince of Persia on PC
Day 23 (16/12) : Free Rayman Legends on PC​​
Day 24 (17/12) : Free Splinter Cell on PC​
Day 25 (18/12) : Free The Crew on PC​

Rayman Legends? They gave Rayman Origins before. Is that an error?

LOL Watch_Dogs 2, they either just swapped dates or changed something else.

EDIT: And now it looks like the site is shitting to bed again. They should just give the games to people randomly without this nonsense.

AHA-Lambda

Obviously wanting to ease the strain on their service a bit for when it happens then

What time does the page update with each new reveal?

donny2112

Hasn't come out. They keep switching around the 300 giveaway to keep us guessing. Still waiting to see what today's is.

Edit: (an hour later)
Still no update. Will probably update 5 minutes after I go to bed, but can't stay up more. Good luck!

dex3108

I clicked at 16:00, system told me to choose the game, i selected and i got message that all games are claimed. Bots did their job i guess.

Managed to snatch Watch Dogs 2, woo!

G29MMdI.png

donny2112

I clicked at 16:00, system told me to choose the game, i selected and i got message that all games are claimed. Bots did their job i guess.

Man, if I wasn't so pleased that they've been giving away so much stuff already, I might feel slighted. Really hate bots, though. Everyone needs some kind of human two-factor authentication thing going on for highly sought items. At least can stop staying up late for the turnover! (^_^)

Stalfos

I logged in today and it offered me all 7 games as a bundle which was nice. I'm guessing that is what everyone else will be able to do as well.

Top Bottom