• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

30 Days of Ubi 30 (a month of free games and gifts)

Yeah, these are all the games given this year for the Ubisoft 30th anniversary.

Nice re-giving them all together, but at this point they're just recycling their freebies.

dickroach

are Prince of Persia (08) and Rayman Legends in the OP incorrect? I'm thinking that's the case after this here's all 7 free games from the past few months

baconcow

are Prince of Persia (08) and Rayman Legends in the OP incorrect? I'm thinking that's the case after this here's all 7 free games from the past few months

I doubt these are correct. The Reddit source already has mistakes in it from Day 16 and on. Given that today (Day 23) is the same link as Day 22, it is likely that you will see that link posted on Day 24 and 25, as well. The source of the webpage (where they extracted the leak) likely just meant "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", but wrote "Prince of Persia". Not sure about Rayman Legends. It is possibly you'll see it on another day, but it is likely just a webcode error.

joeblow

^^^ These are all available right now for free:

Assassin's Creed 3
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Rayman Legends
Splinter Cell
The Crew
Far Cry: Blood Dragon
Beyond Good and Evil

Nudull

Banned

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Legends
Splinter Cell
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil

Guess this is a "last call" thing? Good for those who missed the earlier games.

Stoze

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Legends
Splinter Cell
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil

Are these gone? I've clicked on everything on the calendar and if they aren't gifs I just get linked back to their monthly page where you can get assassin's creed 3 for free.

Really want Legends.

PtM

Banned
Are these gone? I've clicked on everything on the calendar and if they aren't gifs I just get linked back to their monthly page where you can get assassin's creed 3 for free.

Really want Legends.
It was last weekend and it was Origins.

Top Bottom