• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Live sale (1/11/11)

Noogy said:
They are both excellent, and must plays if you care about the fiction. From what I remember they were a little shorter than the main campaigns, but had some nice midlevel 'challenges' to add variety.

And having played them a number of times, I still can't give you a straight answer on whether you need seperate copies of the Passing for each game. I want to say no, but wiser men than me might have a better answer.

I'm extra confused, because The Passing doesn't show as available for L4D now, just L4D2.

But The Sacrifice shows as available for both (at full price).

Has Trials HD ever gone on sale? I'm looking into the arcade games I missed out on while I was 360-less for two years, and that game has always looked very fun, but not 1200 points fun.

LQX

ConradCervantes said:
Has Trials HD ever gone on sale? I'm looking into the arcade games I missed out on while I was 360-less for two years, and that game has always looked very fun, but not 1200 points fun.
It has been on sale numerous times. I think the lowest has been 400 points.

Meier

I was so excited when I clicked the sale link on my Xbox thinking I might get a recent CoD map pack on sale.. silly me.

Top Bottom