• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS 2016 Line Up By Nintendo Revealed (Verified Source at Nintendo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK_768

Honestly that wouldnt matter at all there so many leaks and rumors.. doubt Nintendo care of people s dissapointment based on rumors lol

Yes but now one of Trev's leaks seems confirmed. It's like a snowball effect lol. I dont know. I'm just basing my opinion on how Nintendo is secretive and how we tend to overreact to everything.

Anth0ny

Codename of the new Pokémon games are confirmed to be Niji, interesting.

niji.png

ahahaha holy shit

can't believe this is real

trev keep that source safe, my friend

MK_768

This doesn't make sense. FF was specifically from another, less reliable source. Bundle it together with the leak that it's practically confirmed now rather gives credibility to the FF rumor than not.

But that's what I'm saying people may do.

Anth0ny

No, he certainly did not. Assuming his source was OK with him publishing that information, it's absolutely fair game: it passes the "is this newsworthy?" test pretty easily.

Do you think this source can be easily traced by Nintendo based on the information provided in the OP?

A consistent source leaking info out of Nintendo would be sweet, and really helps generate excitement when they get all fucking quiet between directs like this.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Codename of the new Pokémon games are confirmed to be Niji, interesting.

niji.png

To Trevelyan9999's source: Thanks for the info! None of this reflected on Nintendo in a negative light and frankly if Paper Mario is the only unannounced Wii U game I'm happy to have someone at NOA let me know that now.

Edit: Also, thanks to Trev for the quick updates, I always believed!

AdanVC

So Niji as a codename for the new Pokémon games turned out to be true? I don't care about anything else on that list except for the fact that ZELDA ON NX will become true. Holy shit then the game it might actually end up looking as gorgeous as the 2014 E3 trailer...

Vena

He didn't cancel only the 3DS and Wii U posts, guys. He cancelled also

- the two articles where he detailed what an unnamed third party developer said about NDAs, public dev kits distribution, engine supports, etc. --> regarded as 100% true, like the Nintendo leak
- the article with the rumour (unconfirmed, not treated in the same way as those other articles) of FFVII and FFXV on NX.

The latter article really strikes me as a strange thing to remove, since it wasn't 100% "confirmed" and it didn't directly tie into Nintendo or NDA-related stuff. Unless even that was more real than we thought...?

FFXV confirmed for NX!? FFXIV!? DQXVII!? SE is dropping the sinking ship of current gen in Japan for glorious NX future!?

Rodin

So Niji as a codename for the new Pokémon games turned out to be true? I don't care about anything else on that list except for the fact that ZELDA ON NX will become true. Holy shit then the game it might actually end up looking as gorgeous as the 2014 E3 trailer...

Aside from the bullshots res (1440p downscaled to 1080p), the game looks like that on the Wii U lol. It should look way better on the NX if it's a normal jump.

I don't think it's Trevelyan's fault, necessarily, but the source's decision to include the confidential marketing budgets was utter idiocy. Never mind a sackable offence, that's legal action for any company.

FFXV confirmed for NX!? FFXIV!? DQXVII!? SE is dropping the sinking ship of current gen in Japan for glorious NX future!?

He actually said he doesn't really trust the source that told him about FF14, but I would assume that all the other shit he said is correct.

AdanVC

Aside from the bullshots res (1440p downscaled to 1080p), the game looks like that on the Wii U lol. It should look way better on the NX if it's a normal jump.

HHNNNNGHH hypeee! Now the wait to know when the hell will Nintendo reveal NX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom