• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS games on sale at Amazon

m0t0k1

Just decided to go for Animal Crossing. Loved the GC one but the main reason why i loved it so much where the crazy tennis nes matches with my sister. Thought the ds version was pretty cool played it a bit but not very long was a bit to repetive because i also was still playing the GC version. Then i got the wii version and thought it was horrible it where probably the loading times. now i choose this as my free game was thinking about this and LM hope this game will rekindle my love for AC again. if not ill never buy one again.

SlickVic

So yesterday I convinced myself I didn't need AC because I wasn't sure if it was something I'd really enjoy. Plus I already got a pretty steep 3DS backlog.

*Price drops another $2*

Well damn, their practically giving it away now. How can I not buy it?

I'm weak

Why is New Leaf still dropping in price? I can't imagine it was selling poorly. It's been in the top 8 for nearly the entire month.

Well either way, good for the people that wanted it but weren't willing to pay full price.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
24$ where? Not on Amazon, it has been at 38.35 since ten hours ago, I checked something like three / four times during the day and it was the same price for the whole day.

EDIT: At Walmart it's 24.15$, yes. But not Amazon, over there it has been more than 38$ since 13 hours ago.

24$ where? Not on Amazon, it has been at 38.35 since ten hours ago, I checked something like three / four times during the day and it was the same price for the whole day.

Look on the right side of the AC page. For some reason, it's advertising a third party seller as the main price rather than Amazon itself.

Mpl90

Look on the right side of the AC page. For some reason, it's advertising a third party seller as the main price rather than Amazon itself.

Now I saw it, it's probably due to the huge waiting time (2-3 weeks), they don't have so much stock right now.

SlickVic

You have to go to the right of the screen under "More Buying Choices" to see the $24.15 price from Amazon. The $38.35 price is from a third party seller. Sometimes their prices get listed as the main one when Amazon is backordered, though you're still able to order from Amazon and wait for shipping.

On vacation with my family next week (I'm the dad), wish there was something in here for me. Have AC, played or have everything else except Monster Hunter (controls, no), Donkey Kong (not sold on the conversion even w/o waggle).

Someone mentioned Soul Hackers, considered it for a second, but, probably not. Think I'm just going to play my OoA and OoS and not spend more.

Mpl90

Why is New Leaf still dropping in price? I can't imagine it was selling poorly. It's been in the top 8 for nearly the entire month.

Well either way, good for the people that wanted it but weren't willing to pay full price.

Considering it was 7th/8th with all those PSN/Xbox Live cards and next gen consoles in there, it's been actually second for a long time, it's certainly selling great. Heck, on eShop the game is a smashing success, already 15th in the Overall All-Time eShop charts (then, for sure above 100k) in just three weeks. And it increased 3DS hardware sales at least 4x (probably more like 5.5/6x) the debut week compared to the week before it. Not understanding this sudden cut.

However, I think people is not preordering from Amazon as much as from the third party seller right now, just because it's 2-3 weeks of waiting from Amazon, quite a lot XD

kunonabi

picked up ac even though i had planned on waitng. price was too good to pass up. now all i need is luigi's mansion and i'm completely caught up with 3ds releases.

Is Luigi Mansion worth it, content wise, at that price? Note that I'm not dying to play it but still curious.

Dude/dudette,

It's like a Luigi + Zelda game - the environmental puzzles, ambiance and intricacies of everything are top notch.

One of the best games of 2013.

Top Bottom