• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Retail Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxy

Someone should tell a mod, the price drop never happened, and now months later this thread is still having people think it did.

Base price of regular 3DS still hovers around €150-170 here. 3DS XL bundles/Pikachu XL can indeed be found for €199 and standard XL's at around €187.

Picked up an XL myself a few weeks ago with the free game offer running. €199 with SM3DL was too good to pass up (got the Pikachu one, so purty).

Erv

Definitely change the title. I got worried since I just bought a 3ds xl for 160 but now I'm relieved

Raven77

Lol the 3DS XL Mario Kart bundle was $159 a few months back.

That price sucks...which double-sucks because I meant to get one for 159 and never got to the store. Not paying 40 bucks more.

godspoken

My jaw literally dropped. Maybe I'm just bitter still since I got it day one.

EDIT: Oh, this happened awhile ago and wasn't permanent. That's what I get for not looking at the date.

Erv

Still waiting on the grey color for the US if we had it I'd buy it along with Fire Emblem
A grey.color has been released in Japan??
Ebay seller
Ebay seller
Lol the 3DS XL Mario Kart bundle was $159 a few months back.

That price sucks...which double-sucks because I meant to get one for 159 and never got to the store. Not paying 40 bucks more.
They had this deal in the u.s?

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Target and Amazon right now have the MK7 Blue 3DS XL bundle for 189, or at least last time I checked a couple days ago. I picked that up, in fact its waiting for me at home right now.

159 would be crazy though, I thought the 199 MK7 bundle price was only started around Christmas.

daxy

Still waiting on the grey color for the US if we had it I'd buy it along with Fire Emblem

We have it here in Europe. Strange that it didn't make it stateside. Well, Nintendo's done stranger things.
Definitely my favorite color of the regular XL's. The particular hue blue and red on the others don't look that good I think.

Erv

We have it here in Europe. Strange that it didn't make it stateside. Well, Nintendo's done stranger things.
Definitely my favorite color of the regular XL's. The particular hue blue and red on the others don't look that good I think.
Why have I not seen it? Pics? Do you guys mean the silver?

Zaventem

Where's my solid color 3DS XL .. i can't believe i have to keep using this piece of shit badly designed OG 3DS to play the beautiful game that is fire emblem.

eastmen

Banned
E3 will most likely bring a new revision to the 3DS. I'm thinking a micron drop on the internals leading to better battery life. Mabye it will get thinner also or a second analog stick.

Next year we will get the xl with the new internals also

javac

A grey.color has been released in Japan??

DsVFDra.jpg

All/most of the colors released so far.

Jawmuncher

Agreed, real surprised it hadn't came to the states. At this point though in just going to see what they say about XLs at E3

javac

Cool, thanks for posting those.

Out of every model, I think I still like my Zelda unit the best. Too bad the R shoulder is starting to fail. :(

Got a Cosmos Black 3DS at launch and a White 3DS XL myself. The white 3DS XL is a beauty!
The first 3DS with the exact same colour all around, no layers, and that matte finish is amazing. I was a doubter in regards to the 3DS XL, but man after getting it...

Give in to the XL! :p

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Solid white is by far the nicest looking XL released, but I'm more than happy with the Black and Blue.

Lulubop

Been holding out for better colors as well, but I'm eager to grab Fire Emblem so I'll likely be going with the Blue/Black today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom