• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd NWR Telethon (w/ special guests from 8-4 Play, GB, WC, Player One) Now Live!

Well this was a pretty great day, been listening since noon.

It was great hearing from all the interesting guest stars, especially Craig and the 343i guys.

Knowing we're getting a MM retroactive is pretty great as well.

VSK, do you mean the audio stream stops after a few seconds? That could just be buffering. Maybe try pressing stop and then play again.

Ondore

Ladies and gentlemen, he delivered.

It's alive.

http://www.crosstawk.com/storage/PAXcast-unedited.mp3 or http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/podcast/PAXcast-unedited.mp3

This is actually a way better deal for you guys since, in addition to hearing the original telling of Red Velvet, you'll hear an additional hour of other drunkcast stories, including musings on:

- The firing of Tim Rogers
- The origin of our poutine obsession
- Many many fancy beers (this episode doubles as an unofficial Rough Draught)
- Using a toilet in Zero-G
- Noise complaints from the hotel management
- Machete mishaps
- Drunk rambles from Lindy, Neal, Jonny, Mike Gamin, Lauren, Mike Sklens and, of course, myself.

It's awesome that you have continued your tradition of supporting Child's Play and have attracted so many high profile people to the cause.

Will the entire telethon be put up on the site for download, as with previous years? The timezone differences plus being at works means that I'm missing the entire day.

I have chipped in some of your puny American currencies to allow more mayhem. Thank you all, once again for everyone's hard work, dedication and time to such a selfless cause.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Amazing podcast as always, and congratulations on the massive success with the Child's Play donations. NWR has a great fan base and a lot of hard working people at the site.

Well, that just happened.

Early word is that the recording worked, and it's half a gig. We may start looping it on the audio stream player, while Karl works on chopping and cleaning it up for a three-part release on the RFN feed.

Thank you everyone SO MUCH for listening and donating and participating! It has been such an incredible day.

Viewt

So... tired.

But yeah, I'm gonna try to get the first third edited and out by tomorrow night so those of you who missed it can tune in.

Okay, I'm gonna go sloppily eat dinner and pass out...

Top Bottom