• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd NWR Telethon (w/ special guests from 8-4 Play, GB, WC, Player One) Now Live!

Baconbitz

Banned
Donated! I'll try to check back as often as possible to see when it goes live. One thing I would like is a way to play it in one of my radio apps so I don't have to use the browser. Oh well.

We have a GAF mod scheduled to be on the show (sprsk) but he's asleep right now.

So we're 15 minutes out now -- just wanted to thank Goldmund for running this thread and all of you for participating! I'll keep an eye on it as well as I can throughout the day!

shira

We have a GAF mod scheduled to be on the show (sprsk) but he's asleep right now.

So we're 15 minutes out now -- just wanted to thank Goldmund for running this thread and all of you for participating! I'll keep an eye on it as well as I can throughout the day!
Sprsk got remodded?
Doesn't work on mobile for me

This thread should definitely be stickied while its going on.

I think Gaf would be extremely interested.

Previous developers including two currently at 343i are on, should be extremely interesting.

D-e-f-

Banned
It's kinda crazy that Microsoft is letting two of their own guys onto a Nintendo podcast to discuss rivaling products.

Neifirst

After extolling the virtues of not having to engage in dialogue with other characters in Metroid Prime, I wonder why Retro went with all those strange-looking bounty hunters in Prime 3.

zroid

Banned
It's hard to divide my attention between this thread and the irc chatroom, all the while listening to the telethon :lol

Are they taking call-ins? I don't mean to be mean but it sounds like there's a kid right now with a retainer and it's hard to listen to.

The current keyword is "Kickstarter" for a chance to win Diamond Trust of London. It's only good until the top of the hour.

I'm sure the Eurocast will take be taking live calls -- we're doing that on practically every segment through the day.

Oh and we just passed $2500 so the Famicast with 8-4 Play will happen. :)

Zornica

Banned
who is hosting the europe segment? Is he somehow connected to nintendo of europe? he seems to have some insider information.
does he work there?
edit: ok, he doesn't work there...

edit2:
the only correct answer for favorite europe only game is btw terranigma.

shame on you for not playing it! -_-

Top Bottom