• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

GuLdnRa.jpg

:3

Kazzy

Happy New Year. Keep flying that flag.

Checked the IRC the other week, it was dead. Which, from my own purely selfish perspective, is sad!

Hope everyone is keeping well. Ciao!

SHarris78

Just checking - did everyone go through a slight depression after the series (and movie) ended? I want more of it to watch but there's nothing else out there as good. Wish they'd make a 3rd series.

Kazzy

I'm not saying it's popular, convenient, or even the best method! But it was at least good for communicating with weird niches, about our weird little habits!

StayDead

I'm not saying it's popular, convenient, or even the best method! But it was at least good for communicating with weird niches, about our weird little habits!

IRC is still great. I don't use it anymore though. It wasn't the same once Heapy and Esura(sp?) left.

PillarEN

Just checking - did everyone go through a slight depression after the series (and movie) ended? I want more of it to watch but there's nothing else out there as good. Wish they'd make a 3rd series.

Time to watch Clannad. Why have a slight depression when you can achieve a severe depression.

Of course, that's why I started this thread.
Of course, back then, the movie still hadn't come out yet, but you get the idea...
Collecting merch eases my soul as well, plus drawing my own fan art helps too.
Nice!

It looks great, hope you just didn't kill yourself to get in done in time!

Nah, it's not like I have a social life to maintain. Plus my own body has already been trying to kill me in the past month or so...

Top Bottom