• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Why do you want Spy to die? D:

I've seen The Godfather :p

QKhNqFq.gif

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Sölf;149433896 said:
Hello. I came here because people said this was a good thread.

Yui + Ritsu = Best pair. :A

This thread also double as a stress test for your browser. If all the gif didn't crash you you can visit any site on the internet!

Sölf

Nope, it survived. But the indie thread... that one actually was pretty hard for a bit until everything has loaded completely.

D3RANG3D

I watched that twin tails show its alright, kampfer is another gender bender anime someone was asking about those right?

StayDead

Sölf;149489339 said:
That would be like the third thread were I have to stay forever.

Eh, whatever.

Well you're a Junior for now, so by the time you're a member it probably would've felt like forever anyway.

i woke up to over 30 notifications on twitter. what is going ooooooooon.

I keep seeing you in so many threads now, you're like a new new junior.

Don't listen to them! Watch Non Non next :)
Hope you are having a good morning

Also Solf is a good Junior :) he/she has good taste

Articalys

Seeing how badly some of the people (well, one person, at least) over on the Gaming side try to newswhore things makes me ashamed that I ever did anything similar in the Anime thread.

TUSR

Banned
Sölf;149505419 said:
Same interests, I would guess. xD

Also, I waited several months to actually be able to post here. Have to make up for my lost time!

Yeah I did something similar, took months for my account to get approved. Posted a couple times and then lurked for 6-9 months before I started to really post.

Also, I have a test at 10:30 today. Weeeeeeeeee.

Sölf;149505419 said:
Same interests, I would guess. xD

Also, I waited several months to actually be able to post here. Have to make up for my lost time!

I was so used to just lurking GAF I didn't really post much for even a couple years after my account was approved.

Sölf

I was so used to just lurking GAF I didn't really post much for even a couple years after my account was approved.

You see, that's the difference. I haven't been lurking here. I was here maybe a a few times when someone quoted a GAF thread with various news, but that's about it. I am also registered in way too many forums, but since GAF has pretty much everything... well, yeah. xD

TUSR

Banned
Sölf;149506490 said:
You see, that's the difference. I haven't been lurking here. I was here maybe a a few times when someone quoted a GAF thread with various news, but that's about it. I am also registered in way too many forums, but since GAF has pretty much everything... well, yeah. xD

Whats surprising is that, I have one of the oldest GAF accounts of people who regularly post in this thread.
Not including D3RANG3D/Link

Top Bottom