• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7 months into the year. What's your GOTY so far?

antitrop

Not enough TITANFALL love in here, Lemme tell you all a little secret its the best game this year.

It's still my second favorite new game of 2014, after Wolfenstein.

I'm super excited to hear about what Respawn is working on now, since they have that Stig Asmussen project that isn't Titanfall... Respawn also already had a bunch of other SSM vets before Stig, including the guy that made the opening level of God of War III.

So, lots to speculate about.

TomShoe

Banned
Wow, gaming has really been slow for me in 2014, probably because I haven't upgraded to next-gen yet. I really need to get on that.

1. Bravely Default - I still loved the story, even though I have no motivation to proceed past Chapter 4. I'll get there someday.

2. Destiny - From what I've played, I've been enjoying the gameplay a whole lot, even if the visuals are subpar being on PS3. People bellyache about the story, but it's hard to make the story deep and engaging without defined characters. You're playing as an avatar, in a sense.

3. Kirby Triple Deluxe: OK, I'll admit, my 6 y/o nephew beat it for me. But he must have loved it, since he played non-stop when I let him borrow my 3DS. I need to get him one for Christmas.

Top Bottom