• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A personal achievement accomplished

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
2 days ago I achieved a goal and purpose in life.

In my job they gave me a definitive employment contract, which means that my job rank is raised and it is a contract for life, that I will always have my position definitively, without the problem of dismissal and increase in salary and work.!!!

Perseverance is a great value!!!

I still have 2 goals in life that I still have to accomplish, but this was one of the most important in life.!!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Heimdall_Xtreme

How can you not lose a job?
I am in a hospital institute created by the government of my country, one of the most important.... Which gives me protection from the workers' union, since I belong to the union group. So now it is a job with an indefinite permanent contract.

It is already a place that no one can occupy.

In addition, the institute gives me the right to have 2 lawyers, one from the hospital institute and another from the union.

This is because I am a covid hero, I risked my life in the time of the pandemic... But it was worth the effort.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
I am in a hospital institute created by the government of my country, one of the most important.... Which gives me protection from the workers' union, since I belong to the union group. So now it is a job with an indefinite permanent contract.

In addition, the institute gives me the right to have 2 lawyers, one from the hospital institute and another from the union.

This is because I am a covid hero, I risked my life in the time of the pandemic... But it was worth the effort.
I risk my life in Afghanistan and don’t call myself a hero…congrats on the job.

Alebrije

which country are we talking about?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Knew it , thanks to 4T. I mean is your effort but current administration has helped a lot of people get their "basificacion" on medical services.

Just hope this help to improve services as has been marketed.
Yes, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador is the best president of Mexico.

Not just anyone can have that position... There are staff who have been waiting for more than 10 years, but fortunately I got the opportunity in 18 months.

Top Bottom