• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a SECOND Nintendo Direct presentation (Wii U 1st & 3rd party sw) @ 11pm JPN time

Anth0ny

So many conferences in one day.

They must have a TON of news, to the point where they can't fit it all in one conference.

Right guys?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Those Smash Bros characters aren't going to reveal themselves!

I seriously doubt that we will hear something about SSB4.

Woah, two conferences in Japan? Okay... now Im actually starting to get sorta hyped, don't disappoint Nintendo!

Yeah, I am getting riled up for the events tonight and tomorrow. I hope that I can sleep tonight.

So there is a small chance we might get some smash info.

Like 0.0001% chance.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Europe, Japan, the United States, and even fucking Australia all have a Nintendo Direct at the exact same time.

This is, like, planets align level of evil shit.

Scum

Europe, Japan, the United States, and even fucking Australia all have a Nintendo Direct at the exact same time.

This is, like, planets align level of evil shit.

5YRcF.gif

Azure J

I should be hyped, but then I remember the E3 "why can't we hold all these Nintendo Press Events" barrage that then turned out to be well, that E3 conference, a 3DS game montage and Eguchi taking us back to NintendoWorld a second time behind closed doors.

Tempered expectations.

Nintendo seems to have a special division that delights in fueling hype as much as possible, and then to drinking up the bitter tears of fan disappointment.

So I'll be on my computer at 7pm and 2am my time.

:D Works for me Nintendo.

Wont be as crazy/fun as the delirious 4/5am E3 conferences but hopefully good news suffices.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I swear if tomorrow happens to be as disappointing as E3 2012, i don't know what i will do.

Probably rage once, then rage some more.

Guys, leave your doubts at the door. Forget E3. This is IT!

GET HYPED

This is the later in the year show where all the actual good stuff will be announced and the glorious IN DEVELOPMENT SIZZLE REEL we all wanted at E3 will be revealed.

GET HYPED

I BELIEVE

OH GAWD GONNA FAINT AHHHHHHHHHH

Well clearly. Did you really think that previous Direct could hold all of that Nintendoland?

Never forget E3 2012 "We are all about games" Nintendo.

Yo dawg I heard you like press conference so we're running a press conference while we run a press conference, so you can hype while you hype.

emb

Woah, this is too much. Seems ridiculous.

Nintendo fall stuff often deliver more than their e3s, but I still feel like they're going to blow it some how. They can't talk about Wii U and not have a poor presentation can they?
(BELIEVE)

Top Bottom