• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a SECOND Nintendo Direct presentation (Wii U 1st & 3rd party sw) @ 11pm JPN time

EVOL 100%

Nintendoland has a shit load of games (12)

most are references to nint franchises

metroid blast is a tps 4-screen multiplayer splitscreen looks awesome

can fly around in samus's ship

See, it's a resistive screen made for your fingers as well as a stylus. I wonder how good it'll be for your finger.

Edit:
Seems most people are using the other thread for Nintendo Direct Japan.

aeroslash

Ok Nintendo...i think this will be the first nintendo console i'm passing.... the price in USA is plain embarasing... I'm not buying a current gen console for 100$ more.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Oh hey, TTT2, that's a better choice than getting some offshoot like the 3DS game, but it would be nice if they integrated those weird features shown in the previous WiiU Tekken tech demos.

ZombiU spray paint stuff remind me of the Dark Souls messages.

AC3 looks good but I'm getting that on PC anyway.

Rayman looks good.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Man Nintendo loves Ubi. Giving them a ton of coverage for a Japanese video.

aeroslash

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. I'm not trolling. Just giving my opinion. I've been a nintendo fan since NES and bought every console on launch day. But not this one. I really fail to see the difference with the consoles, and what i'm seeing about the controller is simply not enough for me.

Kamek

Ok Nintendo...i think this will be the first nintendo console i'm passing.... the price in USA is plain embarasing... I'm not buying a current gen console for 100$ more.

It's not a current gen console. I'm more than happy with 350 for deluxe with a pack in. It's a more than reasonable price for a new system.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Aside from Tecmo Koei this is a rehash of Western stuff

Bruno MB

So much for Wii U getting Japanese support, they have to fill time with Ubisoft titles and other Western games like Batman: Arkham City or Mass Effect III.

Top Bottom