• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a SECOND Nintendo Direct presentation (Wii U 1st & 3rd party sw) @ 11pm JPN time

Iwata.gif

Hes going to be in Smash Bros. I suspect. Whatever, it'll be awesome. It HAS to be awesome!

antispin

Gentlemen, ladies, please refrain from hyping yourselves. They are showing nothing new. Look within you, you know it to be true. The best we can hope for is that they don't disappoint with the price and keep it $250 like they ought to.

Effect

I know there will be a live stream for NoA's on nintendo.com but where are the other sources that usually live stream Nintendo's conferences? That isn't an option since I'll be at work when it takes place and that's blocked. Do they have something on twitch? Would GameSpot be streaming it there for example? Any mirrors?

Sadist

Gentlemen, ladies, please refrain from hyping yourselves. They are showing nothing new. Look within you, you know it to be true. The best we can hope for is that they don't disappoint with the price and keep it $250 like they ought to.
Japan will just have games from western third parties? I don't think so.

Hakai

I want to see the damn operating system, is that too much to ask?

:(

Same here. If they don't show nothing about the OS but that already seen miiverse footage, I will be very disappointed (unless they suprise everyone with amazing games, which is unlikely)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I want to see the damn operating system, is that too much to ask?

:(

I thought the OS was already shown? You know, that Mii Plaza thing where you see a lot of Miis talking with games icons all over the place. That this would be what we would see when we boot the system. Unless i got it wrong.

Reclaimer

I thought the OS was already shown? You know, that Mii Plaza thing where you see a lot of Miis talking with games icons all over the place. That this would be what we would see when we boot the system. Unless i got it wrong.

I hope you are wrong. :)

Hakai

Maybe you are right, but how will this integrate with the other apps such as netflix and etc.

AntMurda

It is a two screen OS. The tv has the bill board and trending activities while the game pad is he navigator. Screenshots have also suggested you can invert the screens. But aside from that there are things that have been hinted or briefly mentioned we need details on.

- accomplishments
- video chat during in game
- text chat during in game
- online functions
- digital store
- account management
- etc

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm following the NA conference. I'll update the OP for when I'll be free, if a mod didn't do so before I can.

The NA event will be longer (10am - 16pm); I believe there will be an hands-on session after the conference for the press. The Nintendo Direct presentation is probably a pre-TGS kind of thing, won't last more than an hour..

Should've specified; how long is the NA conference. :p

Class starts at 10:45, and I have to leave around 10:30, so I want to catch at least the bulk of the goods, I might be able to start late if it ends at 10:45/11 AM.

Top Bottom