• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A thread to giveaway digital games, and an appreciation to having games in our life.

Ozium

It's the last stash of stuff that went unclaimed from a past giveaway for which I retrieved keys and stuff thanks to ModBot's my loot + GOG keys for Witcher 1 & 2 from my double dip on Steam the other day.
Everything should work, but if it doesn't I'm sorry.

Just grabbed the 39 steps, always been interested in this but kept missing bundles it was in.. thanks! Looking forward to it... I enjoyed Hitchcock's film version of it, and I might watch it again after playing this..

Thanks, Lain!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
One more giveaway, no idea if it will be last for this thread or not, but we shall see.

Thank you all who have given games or shared with me either publically or privately tales of moments that gaming has helped, enriched, or otherwise improved your life. It's been lovely to see and no matter what arguments or fights I may see on NeoGAF, I shall always remember how much good there is and how much love we have for this media we celebrate and care so deeply about.

A reminder that there are still several games left to grab, be it from my list or others in this thread.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:
Please let me rest.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840818.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super House Of Dead Ninjas 1 -- MB-B29EF0D667600621 - Taken by Ozium. 1 entrants total.
Super House Of Dead Ninjas 3 -- MB-9CC19A3DE29F37F4 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 3 entrants total.
Super House Of Dead Ninjas 2 -- MB-C8E36A5EA7AB7306 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 5 entrants total.

t1404080147z1.png

Ozium

One more giveaway, no idea if it will be last for this thread or not, but we shall see.

Thank you all who have given games or shared with me either publically or privately tales of moments that gaming has helped, enriched, or otherwise improved your life. It's been lovely to see and no matter what arguments or fights I may see on NeoGAF, I shall always remember how much good there is and how much love we have for this media we celebrate and care so deeply about.

A reminder that there are still several games left to grab, be it from my list or others in this thread.

thank you for the heads up!

I entered #3 and lost but then noticed that the first listing was still active and took it (hope that's OK...)

Thank You!

Eanan

Thanks for bad hotel!

Thanks for super house of dead ninjas !

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

Thanks KenOD, appreciate it :)

Kiru

Still looking for Entries on my Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light giveaway. It's hosted on steamgifts.com with $30.01 CV (I regret adding this...)

Just quote this post to reveal the link here: Lara Croft Link

EDIT: DONE

Hope someone enjoys these.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (LostAtLife, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Agapan (Desura) -- MB-350D69B9AB21F978 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Firbrillation (Desura) -- MB-058F4A5B70472ADB
Killing Floor (Trial) -- MB-5B40A66C12533D2D
Palm Kingdoms (IndieGameStand) -- MB-938D27A58140E80D
ulgzbKC.png
Station Eris (Desura) -- MB-68D0302AEB4649D6 - Taken by Catshade
The Ship Complete -- MB-2D6FD4532B2AC542 - Taken by Vastag
ulgzbKC.png
Stoorm (Desura) -- MB-1C08E95DBB43F701 - Taken by Henry Swanson

So, today I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible.

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-CA4F5A2AEF86BECA
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-8E7A2778C53AF3E0 - Taken by Vlad
Zeno Clash -- MB-E14247B0EE7AA691

Top Bottom