• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A thread to giveaway digital games, and an appreciation to having games in our life.

In the Steam thread I posted a bunch of Desura keys. D'oh.

It's come to my attention that one of the Desura keys didn't work. I took it off the list, but YMMV.

I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ulgzbKC.png
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Desura) -- MB-2701C14C53E0A30C - Taken by lindarasta
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Bundle 2 (Desura) #2 -- MB-DB9625B040064BFA
ulgzbKC.png
Hard Reset, Jolly Rover, Vertex Dispenser, DLC Quest (Desura) -- MB-581E12C46300DDF8 - Taken by PoemOfTheLastMoment
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor (Desura) -- MB-73233A0EC2A8A72C
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Bundle 2 (Desura) -- MB-A6823FD7794F6A0C - Taken by TheMadMan007
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (Desura) -- MB-08F4D7FD7AF8CDFA - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Desura) #2 -- MB-A63BE1FAB7697087 - Taken by SSPssp

Original post if you want to check status.

Pudge

You're welcome to everybody! I'm with family for the weekend so I didn't respond right away, but I'm glad all my spares found a home!

Still a Dungeonland code on my giveaway if anyone wants it.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm glad everyone is appreciating the games they've received and hope they are having fun/will have fun once they get around to playing their games.
I also want to thank everyone who has shared games in here besides myself, it's quite lovely to see.

For others who may want to giveaway titles, we have a wonderful tutorial that explains how to make a giveaway, take part in a giveaway, or how to give away things like gifts purchased on Steam through email or HumbleBundle/IndieGala/etc links.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617641
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be giving away a few more in a new giveaway shortly, but before I do I still have the following titles to be grabbed and through they might use some links and a simple description in case they were so unknown. For newcommers, just copy the
MB-XXXXXXXXXXXX number and send it in a PM to ModBot.

Deep Eclipse on Desura -- MB-1063D4A0DE3D8B12 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
A space fighter game that with flaws prevents it from being worth full price, can be enjoyable in small bursts.

Samphi on Desura -- MB-76915157CD635EFB - Taken by Wyatt Smee
Samphi on Desura -- MB-3420427C41957965 - Taken by SSPssp
A 2D side scrolling open world sandbox title with a story. If you want this type of game with a cartoonish look, not a bad way to go. Still an early on title and will continue to get improvements as the developers work on the game.

Alchemy Mysteries Prague Legends on Desura #2 -- MB-8070CB605A1E34B2 - Taken by Jason Frost
Alchemy Mysteries Prague Legends on Desura -- MB-8DB1A59FE006D932 - Taken by WinterDemons
How many games are set in Prague? I can't think of too many. Well alas, this one really isn't either despite calling itself that. Still, tis a decent Hidden Object game available in several different languages.

Hunter's Trophy 2 America on Desura -- MB-D77DAF15AB814F54 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.

Evy Magic Spheres on Desura -- MB-4B842B50C3793926 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
It may look like a copy of Luxor or Zuma, but instead offers a change on that formula by making it competitive against the A.I. with health between both competitors. Good fun.

Mayhem Intergalactic -- MB-F639640525B1E0D3
A minimal design, almost at least, strategy game where you must send your fleet of ships to destroy the enemy and conquer their planets. Seems simple, but offers quite a bit to it's basic package.

Sinister City on Desura -- MB-8C8895CFD337F026 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
An adventure title of vampires and hidden objects. More the former than the latter.

Little Trus Man on Desura -- MB-3CAD50DED062C816 - Taken by Kuroyume
A puzzle stacking game as you make your way through a side scrolling world. Type of title that with different graphics could of been at home on the Famicom.

Jazz Trump's Journey on Desura -- MB-9A1490EAD5A8CA04
Play as Louis Armstrong, one of the greatest in all of Jazz history, as he makes his way through his early life with music and platforming. I quite enjoyed it on iOS and it will be even better with a keyboard or gamepad through Desura.

Sylia Act 1 for Desura -- MB-D14572F02FF4A638 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Top down RPG from a developer who loved the SNES days.

Rush for Glory on Desura -- MB-96C68EC99E0E0AB5
A Tower Defence with a good amount of variety in enemies and bosses, as well as stage layout to scratch the itch of anyone looking for a game in this genre.

KenOD

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840818.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deadbits -- MB-C0EE73F53222D1C6 - Taken by RoadDogg. 2 entrants total.
Kill Fun Yeah -- MB-5DA27C517D314FBC - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
EDGE. -- MB-801AA34F5A00D834 - Taken by ProjectOmega2x. 3 entrants total.

t1403565165z1.png

Lain

It's the last stash of stuff that went unclaimed from a past giveaway for which I retrieved keys and stuff thanks to ModBot's my loot + GOG keys for Witcher 1 & 2 from my double dip on Steam the other day.
Everything should work, but if it doesn't I'm sorry.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 56 Steam keys and 3 GOG keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840818.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Huntsman The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) #2 -- MB-8C356B0CF164BA8E
Star Wolves 3 Civil War -- MB-FBE9FD1B7E1D9EC6
Huntsman The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) -- MB-953A57E59E9FF8CA - Taken by Cydonian__Knight
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-41DBACDE724E9CDC
Shadows Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition #3 -- MB-9AF38F9B95C16ECC
Shadows Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition #2 -- MB-941B4239A8771BAD
Aura Fate of the Ages -- MB-805762C41D723932
Little Racers STREET -- MB-167913577457AD84 - Taken by danhese007
HOARD -- MB-D7201F8467B0778B - Taken by Darknight
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-33E44499FA795271 - Taken by tmarques
Bang Bang Racing -- MB-ABC8D200317EF411
Operation Flashpoint Red River -- MB-6E0366E38D3B17A0 - Taken by ReduxMachine
Star Wolves 3 Civil War #2 -- MB-B8E940BF71A2A580
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation #2 -- MB-0654C98CB970E973
Gravity Badgers -- MB-6C65384CF529296A
Shadows Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition -- MB-359F7B193CE95751
Alien Spidy -- MB-26E8B24ED2D52889 - Taken by ZodR_ARG
Little Inferno -- MB-EF8BDAC92CC7E85A - Taken by RoadDogg
MacGuffin's Curse -- MB-F113408BB0648CBF - Taken by tmarques
Gravi -- MB-A1E594D135C7D9A1
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-E84560C3BA36AA3C - Taken by PoemOfTheLastMoment
Aztaka -- MB-5EA54908CB7701B4 - Taken by KenOD
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-4468DF6D76D21B42
Gravi #2 -- MB-B6BD97706537C747 - Taken by Purkake4
Two Brothers -- MB-2EC4C3F6D133DF53 - Taken by cardinalmind

Alien Spidy #2 -- MB-49CCE1CA40B3EF17
Star Wolves 3 Civil War #3 -- MB-CE52265523278F93
The 39 Steps #2 -- MB-B52F56B144D0A98F - Taken by Ozium
The 39 Steps #3 -- MB-4F23C80062EEFFDE - Taken by trinest
The 39 Steps #4 -- MB-34F1CB88E8399BC1 - Taken by nightstorm
Ravensword Shadowlands #3 -- MB-6449C97290A99D37 - Taken by mr_tc
Ravensword Shadowlands #2 -- MB-0B42E6FD501EF06B
PGP3OVL.png
Creatures Exodus (GOG) -- MB-1B4B390A878B163C
Gravity Badgers #3 -- MB-9E4727234B8BAF38
Gravity Badgers #2 -- MB-59651D8FDCB8D073 - Taken by LuffyZoro
Tales of Maj'Eyal #2 -- MB-6336B7322B3B7079 - Taken by Yakkue
Bang Bang Racing #2 -- MB-2007923DE925DA76 - Taken by Ben652
Bang Bang Racing #3 -- MB-315294128BCE13DF - Taken by ricardo_sousa11
Finding Teddy -- MB-72ABE94FBE994E7A
Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage -- MB-E9B49A2384BFED29
Mini Motor Racing EVO -- MB-9219A1A444115047
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-1A2641DA32169803
Litil Divil -- MB-2F138418FF4D5EAA
Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory -- MB-AD31DF31426BF28E - Taken by lindarasta
PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2 (GOG) -- MB-1CF9F922E6E5BCD9 - Taken by RichardKSJ
Dollar Dash -- MB-8872CE014FB964E7 - Taken by celsowmbr
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-BDFB84477A08DF59 - Taken by ExitPlanetDust
Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage #2 -- MB-7F029916382835E0 - Taken by metalshade
The 39 Steps -- MB-E317C3B5C994BC9A - Taken by soapypanda
Star Wolves 3 Civil War #4 -- MB-ADCC0B64314070EE
Tales of Maj'Eyal -- MB-B90F0887070C59AD - Taken by Benedict
S.P.A.Z. -- MB-B415B17F6ACF17DF
PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher (GOG) -- MB-79972BEBEFC76428 - Taken by CreeperBlocks
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-C134A5D9C73E8CE3 - Taken by weemadarthur
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation -- MB-01587B4F55377855 - Taken by didamangi
Humans Must Answer -- MB-CE787BC714E8206A - Taken by Catshade
Gun Monkeys -- MB-7542E80C229AE041 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Vox -- MB-A5DFF2C0EB1C0170
Eschalon Book 1 -- MB-17B4B2390C5D5E07

Dambrosi

Banned
Weird. I entered for Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory about fifteen mminutes ago, and it still hasn't been crossed off. I guess ModBot's getting swamped today.

Accoun

Just wanted to say great post and thank you for your generosity KenOD.
Won Ether Vapor Remaster and I guess you can never have too much shmups. ;-)

Ok, first time using ModBot here. Please tell me if the keys were used (I'm not 100% sure).
Sadly, mine was. Well, it happens...

RoadDogg

Thanks for Deadbits. I never heard of it before it just now and it looks really interesting.

Edit:
Thanks Lain for Little Inferno too! I've been interested in that one since the Wii U launched and I saw a quick look of it on there, just kept missing it when it was on sale.

Google

OK - I've got three games sitting in my Steam library that I'm able to gift.

Game of Thrones: The Role Playing Game
Tropico 4: steam Special Edition
ARMA: Cold War Assault

PM me with either your email address/steam name and I will send them over tonight.

OK - I've got three games sitting in my Steam library that I'm able to gift.

Game of Thrones: The Role Playing Game
Tropico 4: steam Special Edition
ARMA: Cold War Assault

PM me with either your email address/steam name and I will send them over tonight.
Thanks to Google for Tropico 4!

It's the last stash of stuff that went unclaimed from a past giveaway for which I retrieved keys and stuff thanks to ModBot's my loot + GOG keys for Witcher 1 & 2 from my double dip on Steam the other day.
Everything should work, but if it doesn't I'm sorry.

Aw shucks, always miss Witcher 2 giveaways.
Very generous giveaway though. Very nice, Lain!

metalshade

Thanks to Lain for Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage, looks like a great game to mess with when delirious from lack of sleep :D

I never realized you could gift Desura keys until I stumbled on this thread. Hopefully someone can use some of these older bundles. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Desura) -- MB-BB6E832C32AAD1FF
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 2.2 (Desura) -- MB-BE1E98E9DAF40E02 - Taken by SSPssp
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 2 (Desura) -- MB-68A883570A23CB56 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by pantsattack

For partial Humble German Bundle, which has these games left:

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Spirits
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic
Galaxy on Fire 2™ Full HD

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Humble German (partial) Bundle -- MB-2DCE373F7B81CEF5 - Taken by Eanan

And thank you, KenOD for the Desura visual novel key(s)

Caerith

Bit of a cross-post, but I'm giving away the Blackwell Bundle over in the main thread. Or, you know, just read this:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Caerith:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

The Blackwell Bundle -- MB-8FDDA3F6C79E29CA - Taken by sabanoo. 20 entrants total.

t1403658331z1.png

(It's "givers only" but if you haven't given anything, there's always a demand for Marlow Briggs or One Way Heroics.)

Caerith

I was going to just do "no lurkers" but with how fast the sales thread was going, I figured "givers only" would be less exclusive while still encouraging participation in the community, especially with how many games there are for dirt cheap. (Dusk Golem actually made a list.)

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Eets Munchies Steam Key -- MB-8B1FDE3665920052 - Taken by danhese007. 1 entrants total.

t1403721391z1.png
Enjoy

KenOD

Hey folks, cross-posting from the Steam-thread.
Desura really is deterring to many users somehow.

A shame really. While I understand the desire to have as many games as possible in one central location for ease or collecting or showing off, it can mean a lot of lost opportunities as Desura holds quite a number of games not offered on Steam yet and even if they are the same, for free a different platform shouldn't get in the way of fun.

Desura is a simple gaming client that is easy to make an account for, offers a lot of demos Steam doesn't, takes up little room, and offers .exe downloads for most of the games without opening up the client by visiting their website.

Anyroad, and with a bit of humour after saying that Desura is rather good, a game on Steam to giveaway.
Another one of my favourites both for it's well done and intelligent puzzle aspects as well as it's engrossing artistic style that resembles heavily that of claymation.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Swapper -- MB-F21CC5210B7F0281 - Taken by danhese007. 3 entrants total.

t1403739580z1.png

Tripolygon

Banned
A shame really. While I understand the desire to have as many games as possible in one central location for ease or collecting or showing off, it can mean a lot of lost opportunities as Desura holds quite a number of games not offered on Steam yet and even if they are the same, for free a different platform shouldn't get in the way of fun.
Thanks for swapper, This is the luckiest I've ever been.

KenOD

Once more a giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dracula Origin, a game on Steam -- MB-A2789DD3B5EA6D76 - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.
Dracula Love Kills -- MB-6E93266529146B9B - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.

t1403820179z1.png

Also a reminder I have these open to be grabbed (if you qualify according to ModBot)

RichardKSJ

I like playing bad games with my friends so I entered to get Dark Shadows Army of Evil thanks KenOD!
------------------

I should be able to start giving away some games my self soon enough (all signs point towards getting a job soon). I really want to give back but I just can't at this point in time. This thread is amazing and you are all such great people!

Caerith

So, you didn't pick up Long Live the Queen during its flash sale?

DHLlcYI.jpg

Here's a second, perhaps final chance.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway uses the universal blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Long Live the Queen -- MB-AFACBC2D7E1CF21B - Taken by zeroOman. 58 entrants total.

t1403974936z1.png

Enter, or and this may be you.

GTMMxkO.jpg

Top Bottom