• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

About To Buy A Wii U...

DOWN

Banned
Nope, still PC.

I don't know. PC players don't seem too happy with the Director's Cut glitches and poor optimization over on the eidos forums, despite appreciating New Game + and better boss battles, plus included DLC. The Wii U version seems to now be the only well-polished, solid performing, fine tuned version (meaning it has the fixes and content improvements people were asking for combined with tuning that eidos and the port team wanted) out there along with universal GamePad praise (second screen feature, installation, sound and some other problems plague the 360 version, while PS3 is considered good though it had a sound issue that was supposedly patched). Anyway, I never understand why people point at PC versions when console is obviously the option being discussed for good reason. In this case though, seems like Wii U got the most polished version in the end.

baphomet

You could easily get that for a few hundred less by buying used games and a refurbished console directly from Nintendo.

Update from the OP:

Just bought it. Everything brand new!

32gb Black New Super Mario Bros. U(?) Bundle
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: TF
Mario Kart 8
Pro Controller x 2

About $425 total, with I am very pleased with, especially since it is all new. Safe to say I am very excited!

Sweet! That's a great deal.

Top Bottom