• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5 Confirmed for the West

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
PfWyp.jpg

He may be all grown up, and a 3D model instead of a sprite, but it's still the Nick we all know!

Those models leave something to be desired.

Some things don't translate to 3D well.
ibtFv4MeuctXAr.gif

Looks fine to me, it's just not animated.

yami4ct

The models look great. They translate much better than I thought they would. Now I just want to see how the 3D effect turns out. It could go really well, or really poorly.

fates

Wow those models look very nice. Bet they'll look even better on the screen, and neat with the 3D effect on.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Woah, Nick is so handsome, loving the 3D translation! <3 :)

SlickVic

Awesome. Makes me want to go out and buy a 3DS right now and catch up with the library while I wait for some new Ace Attorney goodness.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Has the Layton vs Wright 3DS game gotten a western confirmation?

No, but since Level 5 is publishing it in Japan a localization announcement likely will not happen before it's released there.

Marche90

Mmm... can the girl in yellow be Lynne?

Just saying...

probably not, but was worth a shot saying it

Also, obligatory F**K YEAH! post about the game AND the localization

Videoneon

We fucking in there.

This game is as good as mine. The only thing to worry about now are the cases, but I'm still buying.

Fuck yeah, Winston Payne. It honestly wouldn't be a Phoenix Wright game without him.

Quite an impressive head of hair he's rocking.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Good news on the localization, even though I didn't doubt this one would be coming.

Screens look really good, I want to watch this moving so bad.

Yuripaw

Banned
So when does this game take place? because I thought
that Phoenix Wright wasn't a lawyer anymore. I never did play Apollo Justice, but I thought there was some reason he wasn't one anymore in that game...

Top Bottom