• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 6 footage shows Ema Skye and more

maxcriden

ace-attorney-6-ema-n-656x369.jpg

A new episode of Capcom TV just wrapped up a short while ago. During the stream, quite a bit of footage from the game was shown, including a look at Ema Skye and more.

Vid with start of gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4-T535FrAOY?start=6057

Via: http://nintendoeverything.com/ace-attorney-6-footage-shows-ema-skye-and-more/

maxcriden

Uno bump, then I give up. I thought there'd be more interest. The other thread was about scans but I thought people would be eager to see footage.

PK Gaming

This game is absolutely packed with characters, holy moly.

And they brought back the old lifebar system! Hell yes, I absolutely hate the variation penalty system. It's looking like this game will more of a followup to AJ than I thought, which makes me very excited.

Ema Sky

Dorygrant

Thank you for sharing, I've been waiting for more footage of this!

Between this game and the anime it's a good time to be a fan

moozoom

I love the little animations on the characters and the backgrounds, the 3d in the latest games is really spectacular.

The burn of not having played Dai Gyakuten Saiban is still there... but this game looks great so I'll try to forgive and forget.

(I wish Dick Gumshoe had a little cameo, I would love to see him in 3D.)

Atrarock

And they brought back the old lifebar system! Hell yes, I absolutely hate the variation penalty system. It's looking like this game will more of a followup to AJ than I thought, which makes me very excited.

Ema Sky
I'm going to miss the penalty bar playing me like a fiddle. I kind of liked it showing how much risk there was going to be depending on the situation. Though I won't be losing sleep over it.

Anyway, I just hope we get more development for Apollo and Trucy. Apollo definitely got a significant amount in Dual Destinies but I still want to know more about him too.

Top Bottom