• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agar.io

TomShoe

Banned
Agar.io, a game where you're a cell. The name of the game is to try and get huge by eating little pellets as well as engulfing other smaller cells.

This game is seriously fun, yet frustrating. I always die around mid-size when I have to split to escape one guy and the other eats me up. Anyone tried this before?

EDIT: The game

FuuRe

Tesseract you fucked me up leading me to that god damn DANK MEMES huge dude

Is this a great game or what? i laughed through the entire thing

Mitch

Banned
Dear god.

WejwcAN.jpg

FrsDvl

Haha so fun. Easy to play on mobile too, except I can't figure out how to divide into multiple blobs on my phone.

Man, I hate when you hit a spiky, get broken into tiny pieces, and then the prey you've been chasing suddenly turns around, eats your shit, and now is twice your size. I was having a good run, too.

Ferrio

Banned
Was doing good, then ran into one of those things that split you up. I was right next to some guys that were smaller than me beforehand, they got their revenge.

I had fun in my lat run. Getting really big, then mashing space so I had 32 tiny ones and watching everyone try and eat me.

Also, took me a bit to notice that, when you're small, you can hide in those anemone things.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
fuck you op.

Didn't need to show me this.

Just wasted way too much time.

really cool though

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Strangely I can play this at work. Is there a way to choose which server to connect to? I want to try it with a coworker, but it seems we can't see each other there.

jts

...hate me...
I'm done but had my fun as metricfucktonn. Grew quite huge at some points. Ate NeoGAF as well (well, half of it).

Bookmarked.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
DAMNIT, I was super big. Ø was my name. I had to stop playing because my boss came in, someone ate me while he was talking to me.

Top Bottom